HubSpot Ideas

Gmarcus1988

Need to add location to meetings created on contact record

I cannot believe that we cannot add a location to meeting when scheduled direclty form a contact, etc.  It is included when we create a meeting with link to use, but not when you schedule a meeting from contact, etc.

Please add this functionality, it would be a huge improvement. It is causing big issues for me.  Also, I cannot use the zoom integration when scheduling a meeting direclty from a contact.

7 Kommentare
warline
Teilnehmer/-in

yes, please - very useful

KDagnall
Teilnehmer/-in

Absolutely agree with this. Hubspot is meant to be a time saver. What's the point in the meetings tool if you can't let a person know where it is?

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

Thanks for posting this!

I wouldn't be surprised to see this come along soon. HubSpot is great software; it basically runs our organization lol.

This is core functionality, but the product was perfect the developers would be soooo bored!!

Currently we work around this by just jumping into the O365 calendar event that the scheduler creates, adding a location, and clicking "update and send". This isn't optimal but it's very workable.

EnricN
Mitglied

Indeed! That'd be really useful.

LSalzer
Mitglied

Hi there, has this been resolved? I am not seeing this functionality.

Gregarious
Mitglied

Can someone from Hubspot comment? I can't schedule meetings from the contact record because there's no way to let the invitee know the location of the meeting! I need to enter the location in a field for that purpose so:

• Waze or Maps can let me know when I need to leave based on my current location.
  • The invitee will know where we are meeting (this is a fundamental meeting requirement).
  • To avoid revising the meeting by adding the location on my calendar item. (Some calendar apps respond to this update by canceling the appointment and posting a new appointment. This is confusing for the invitee and makes me look unorganized.

As a workaround, I have to create meetings outside of Hubspot and then log a meeting record--what a pain!

EPopadyniec
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 from us! @hubspot, please add this functionality. This is crucial for our reporting!