HubSpot Ideas

Olivia_Englert

Need the ability to schedule a meeting more than 11 weeks out in advance

When creating meeting links in Hubspot it has the option to pick when a meeting can be scheduled. Currently there is a limit of 11 weeks.

Having no limit or a yearly limit would be extremely helpful as we schedule annual and quarterly calls with clients usually 3-6 months out in advance. 

We are trying to get additional individuals on Hubspot but they schedule by the quarter and 11 weeks does not allow far enough out in the future for scheduling with customers.

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
February 02, 2024 11:15 AM

Hi all!

We had to roll back this beta after discovering a bug. I'm switching the status of this thread back to "in planning" for now, but I'll keep this thread updated as soon as we are able to open the beta again.

Thanks!

Melissa

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
January 25, 2024 07:42 AM

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your feedback. 

My name is Melissa and I am the Product Manager for the Meetings tool here at HubSpot.

We just opened a public beta for this functionality! You can opt in by following the steps in this KB article.  The beta is called "Increased Flexibility for Rolling Availability in Scheduling Pages". With this beta, you can now book meetings in scheduling pages up to 60 weeks in advance!

Let me know if you have any feedback!

56 Kommentare
jessicaimbler
Mitglied

We ran into the same issue! This would help our CSM team too as we also schedule quarterly and semi-annual calls. Also, during our onboarding process we schedule a series of calls each month for their first 6 months. It is helpful to schedule them out on their first call so they are all set up instead of having to chase them down each month to schedule.

jasonmudd9
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

For "When a meeting can be scheduled," we'd benefit from allowing users to schedule Meetings for longer than 11 weeks away.

The issue is that we're nearly booked for this appointment type for 11 weeks out and we need to give people access to additional weeks and months.

We'd prefer it to be set by a custom number of weeks beyond 11 and not just a dropbox. Maybe even 20-50 weeks in advance candidly. 

torg
Teilnehmer/-in

Great idea. Another great feature I hear a lot of use cases for would be repeat meetings.

Lots of workflow workarounds would be solved. For example for repeat meetings we currently have to run workflows just to explain how to book follow-ups, keep sending people the same link multiple times and attempt to prevent people booking more than the maximum number. If submitted form 1x do X, if submitted form more than 1x do Y. Quite messy and lots of room for mistakes.

Maestroq
Mitglied

I need client to be able to book more than rolling 11 weeks

scubes13
Teilnehmer/-in

How is this even a thing! We just ran into this today.

We have quarterly meetings with clients. Part of our process is to set the next meeting before ending the current meeting. I go to add it to the calendar and well what do you know.... can't go past 11 weeks. 

Are you kidding me?!?! Who in their right mind would enforce something like this on a calendaring product? I have used AcuityScheduiling , Calendly and several others - NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE.

Was told to create the meeting manually. Well, lets talk about that. The issues are:
- Cannot apply the standardized Meeting Name (have to rely on copy/paste or manually typing it)

- Cannot send reminders. This is required as the client needs to be reminded a week before and days before our meeting 3 months from now.

- Have to use a snippet to apply a consistent Agenda to the body of the meeting (ok, have to manually apply, but I can live with that I guess...)

- Has to be tied to your Office 365 calendar for them to get an invite. (Lucky for us this is the case.)

The other option? Create multiple copies of this meeting. Use the Custom Range to generate one that spans 11 weeks from Jan 1... Then one that spans 11 weeks from Mar 19th... Then one that spans 11 weeks from June 24th....

Seriously?!?! What insane world does that make sense? This is a platform that should make my life easier. It should automate things for me. Instead, I have to now create manual processes to do basic things that any other platform on the market handles.

This is nuts! REMOVE THE 11 WEEK ENFORCEMENT!!!!

SWeithers
Mitglied

Agreed 11 weeks is not long enough and I had a prospect trying to book a meeting in 3 months, due to their budget renewal cycle and they were unable to do so. This almost cost me a sale but I managed to salvage it and then had to manually send out an invitation. Come on Hubspot where is the rationale behind such a short sighted forecast timescale or even the inability to customise this metric?

ACrowder
Mitglied

Yes we need way more than 11 weeks please!

Melissa1
Mitglied

Yes please!  We definitely need to be able to book out meetings at least 6 months in advance.  Would love to see no time restrictions on this.

Thanks@ 

TAvedikian
Mitglied | Gold Partner

Please please push this forward!

This would help our clients greatly as they schedule reoccuring meetings with team members that work directly with their accounts. 

Would be great to see 12 months.

Thanks!

CCummins
Mitglied

Need WAYYY more than 11 weeks.   I am trying to give clients the opportunity to book quarterly check-ins and we can't use this tool... such an easy fix.  Please can oyu make that happen promptly?  I don't want to use another calendar system, but I kindof don't have a choice right now.  Would MUCH rather stay with hubspot!  Thanks very much. 

LHerkes
Mitglied

I have the same issue. My clients need their calendar meetings to go out at least 6 months if not 1 year. So this tool is useless compared to Acuity which I just had them switch from.

LHerkes
Mitglied

This request has been sitting since March 2020... that's ridiculous. It can't be that hard to fix. If you want to win over new clients to this tool you need to make it comparable to Acuity and other tools out there that don't have these restrictions.

Rachel_HWG
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree, we schedule our next meeting at our last meeting. The next meeting is often 6 months out or more. We lose a lot of automation if we don't use the HubSpot links. We want to use Hubspot meeting links for all scheduling. 

LHerkes
Mitglied
I actually just lost a client from a paid HubSpot account because of this issue. She's a great client too!
Maestroq
Mitglied
I can understand. This limitation is very restrictive for my business and
my clients. I am contemplating moving to another appointment scheduling app
so that I don't have to remember to follow-up to book those appointments
that are beyond 11 weeks. More work for my clients and possibility to lose
the client or affect consistent appointments. I requested this change
several times over the past few years. No response which is odd.
Jon-RevenueOps
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Gold Partner

Any update or plans to address this in the near future? It's looking like my Enterprise CRM Suite client is going to need to purchase calendly and integrate it to solve this problem for them. 

LHerkes
Mitglied

I just switched a couple clients to calendly too. Hubspot...you're missing out. There's a lot of competition for CRMs with excellent scheduling out there...you're missing the boat.

Maestroq
Mitglied
Sorry to say that I have not heard any updates on ability to schedule past
11 weeks. I have been asking about this with other users for quite some
time.
I have moved my calendar process to Calendly.
MKappler
Teilnehmer/-in

UPVOTE for needing more than 11 weeks. Not just for recurring meetings. Often, 6 month follow ups or appointment packages occur in services industries. 

LYong8
Mitglied

This is really disappointing; 11 weeks isn't nearly enough time! Does anyone know why the random number of 11? 

We're currently booked up for the next 11 weeks so it means this function is entirely useless to us and our customers can't book any sessions with us because of the 11 week limit!

I think we may need to look again at whether Hubspot can give us what we need given this seemingly (!) arbitrary rule. I think it would be easier to digest if there was a reason why (GDPR perhaps?) because at the moment it seems really silly.