HubSpot Ideas

Sourcengine

Need an Impersonation Feature Please

Anyway that an impersonation feature could be streamlined to the top of the production queue?  I work at a global company and we are trying to set up meeting links for our sales teams.  Unfortunately since meeting links are account specific and admins cannot create them it is resulting in a lot of inconsistency, even with previously provided guidelines for sales.  While I appreciate all the effort that has gone into making meeting links multi-language and easy to set up, having an impersonation feature would make us a lot more consistent and efficient.  We have sales in Asia and Europe and working with them in our separate time zones causes lots of delays when there are problems.  I know HubSpot support already has this feature can it be extended to Super Admins for accounts?

1 Reply
BethanyPester

This idea is great!

I am an administrator and when logging onto other users to make changes to their profiles - add e-mail signatures, connect phone numbers, update views etc the system does not allow me to do this requiring verification number sent by e-mail. Obviously the system sends this to the user e-mail rather than my own. It would be even better if the admin user could be exempt from this and able to log in to any user? -  most of our users are salesmen and they do not want to have anything to do with the admin side of things!

Perhaps the admin could log into their own account and the in settings>users and teams>actions (the little grey dropdown) have a option to "access user's account" to edit their profile/system defaults and settings/ table views/ dashboard defaults/ signatures/ connect phone/email etc