HubSpot Ideas

AnniePP

NPS reminders

Very often customers miss NPS email (vacation or busy or anything). When I can send any other email repeatedly, I can only send NPS once and then set it to recurring. I want to be able to send a reminder within a few days to people who missed the original NPS survey!

HubSpotからのアップデート
July 19, 2022 12:25 AM

@Stanz 

Hi, This is applicable only for email surveys and we don't have plans at the moment to implement this for web page surveys. Thank you!

ステータスに更新: Delivered
July 13, 2022 06:52 AM

Hi Everyone, 

The ability to send a reminder email for NPS Surveys is available to all Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers. 

Regards,

Sabari Ram

Product Manager, Feedback Surveys

August 19, 2021 09:56 AM

Hi,
We are planning to add sending reminders to other survey types as well. But
the first survey to get that will be NPS.

Regards,
Sabari

August 18, 2021 05:20 AM

Hi,

Than you for sharing this idea. We are currently working towards adding the ability to send follow up reminder emails for NPS surveys.

Regards,

Sabari Ram

Senior Product Manager - Forms & Feedback

ステータスに更新: In Planning
August 18, 2021 05:20 AM

25件のコメント
Lindsey_Keith
メンバー

I agree. I created NPS email 2 and NPS email 3 so I can send this survey to the people who do not respond 3 times max. I then put in my recipients and chose Criteria 'Last NPS survey rating in unknown'. I also would like that option the schedule this survey to go out instead of having to put myself a calendar invite to remember to send it.

bmoc_avantra
メンバー

Agreed - this is a missing feature for NPS surveys in my opinion. It's very standard to be able to send reminders to folks that have not actioned the first email.

CSCampbell
参加者

I've recently encountered this issue too. Would be ideal to either have the ability to resend the email to non openers/non clicks after X days (with amended subject line).

bojanski
メンバー

Please make this happen! Not having this feature is a major consideration for canceling Hubspot Service - NPS is a core feature we need to work easily. 

Stanz
参加者

Hubspot, please give this attention since it seems such a simple feature. The functionality is pretty much useless without the option to send a reminder.

cleabig1
メンバー | Platinum Partner

This is a big miss for the Service Hub.  The workaround to gather NPS responses is wonky and creates additional work. 

estanisl1
メンバー

Upvoting this idea for all surveys, not just NPS. We have custom surveys that we aren't able to send reminders for and it's significantly hampering the usefulness of the surveys feature.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
SabariRam
HubSpot製品開発チーム

SabariRam
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi,

Than you for sharing this idea. We are currently working towards adding the ability to send follow up reminder emails for NPS surveys.

Regards,

Sabari Ram

Senior Product Manager - Forms & Feedback

Stanz
参加者

@SabariRam Awesome to see this is in planning! This means we get to say goodbye to another tool that we were now solely using for this feature as soon as it's completed. 

estanisl1
メンバー

Thanks! Will this just be for NPS surveys or for all survey formats?

SabariRam
HubSpot製品開発チーム
Hi,
We are planning to add sending reminders to other survey types as well. But
the first survey to get that will be NPS.

Regards,
Sabari
メンバー

Hi SabariRam,

Could you confirm a timeline with us?

Also, will this work for existing NPS surveys, or only for newer ones?

Thank you.

RWoods19
メンバー

Agreed, a great Idea.

ACoonin
参加者

@SabariRam Any updates on when we can expect these updates? Waiting with great anticipation.

MegKershaw
参加者 | Diamond Partner

This would be great!

ChristineB
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

@SabariRam Any updates on this yet? 

Thank you and best regards

vcr
メンバー

Please, do this!

vcr
メンバー

@SabariRam Do you have any updates on this? 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
SabariRam
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi Everyone, 

The ability to send a reminder email for NPS Surveys is available to all Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers. 

Regards,

Sabari Ram

Product Manager, Feedback Surveys