NPS analysis to Dashboard

Johannakata

I have a couple of NPS surveys set up in Hubspot and I am asked to provide analysis across the different NPS surveys to different teams. 

I am able to set up a Report which combines the NPS feedbacks received with filtering for certain Company or Contact property. What I would like to have is to have a visualization that calculates the NPS over time for the data that I filtered. This doesn't seem to be possible currently. This feature seems to exist already in the Customer feedback Analysis tab but I cannot add those graphs to any Dashboards for reporting purposes.

HubSpot updates
4 Replies
Uusteri
Participant | Diamond Partner

I am experiencing exactly the same problem. The NPS reporting is very limited since each portal seems to have just one overall NPS for the whole portal that can be added to the Dashboard tool. 

I find this very weird since surely companies need to track NPS score per product, region, sales rep etc. Already getting the report from the Customer feedback analysis to a report would be a huge leap. But getting custom reports/properties about NPS score is definitely needed in order to track various NPS scores (which most companies track). Right now one can only create custom reports on the ratings (total, average, minimum), but this has nothing to do with the NPS score

amberhegemann

This is a key functionality of sending NPS surveys.   Hubspot shouldn't promote their NPS offering if they can't combine all of the NPS scores into one company average.    Very disappointed in the lack of this feature.

Leigh_Simpson
Contributor | Platinum Partner

We have a similar challenge.

We want to calculate the average NPS rating by team member, but are unable to report on this.

Greater functionality around feedback surveys is required.

stevenvanduyse
Participant | Diamond Partner

Agree on this. All our NPS responses need to be filtered by 'office'-property to define separate scores per office. Impossible (timing wise) to send out 75 separate NPS surveys every time.

HubSpot, this is a key functionality that is missing....