HubSpot Ideas

Rafael_Marín

Multiple users for Facebook leads ads in Hubspot.

All marketing hub users in Hubspot should be able to create Facebook leads ads on HS, and not only the person who connected the two accounts.

Bw.

8 Replies
toricook
Top Contributor

Yes, we need the ability to have multiple Facebook ad managers in HubSpot. What strikes me as odd is that you can give different users "permissions" to manage ads in HubSpot's settings... but you can not have multiple users creating ad campaigns. 

GreggTurek

I'd like to also see this feature for LinkedIn advertising. This is very frustrating for me and my colleagues in other parts of the world that are each managing ad campaigns for our respective regions. 

Gregg

challhall
Member | Partner

This is very limiting and is making me rethink our workflow to even us the feature since it means I have to be the one to do it and can't assign it to others on the team who can execute ads via LinkedIN or Facebook directly.   

Fine for a solopreneur solution but HubSpot is not really priced or positioned for that market and it lends itself to multiple users collaboration to execute. 

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. My name is Katie, and I’m the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool. 

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now In Beta. If you would like to be included in this beta, please email your CSM.

We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is Delivered.

Thanks,

Katie

GreggTurek

Thanks Katie. Happy to hear that. Do you know if it is just for Facebook, or all channels? We also use Google and LinkedIn for digital advertsing at my company.

Gregg

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

This works for all ad networks (Facebook, LinkedIn and Google).

GreggTurek

Awesome! You rock.

Gregg

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team