HubSpot Ideas

MichalWurm

Multiple time zones / custom availability for Round Robin meetings

Hello,

I'd like to request adding a custom availability for team members and multiple time zones support for round robin meetings.  

We have team members scattered across the world.  In ideal case we want clients being able to book a meeting with us 24/7 and have the meeting assigned to whichever team member is awake and available at chosen time.  

We had this option with Calendly and it worked really well.

I think in today's virtual world where borders no longer apply this is a must. 

Thank you 🙂

38 Comentarios
BastiSchuhl
Colaborador líder

Same here, this is an essential feature to have for global teams.

iladelph19
Colaborador

It is crazy that this functionality isn't available. The round-robin functionality is useless to companies with officers in differing time zones. Very dissapointing.

RebeccaShultz
Colaborador

I am having this issue as well. I have Sales Reps on the East Coast and West Coast. Settling hours for round-robin meetings that will not inadvertently book someone off hours gives me a much smaller block of time per day. Being able to customize the meeting available based on the people in the queue would be ideal.

LAlvarez3
Miembro

+1 please keep us posted when this on the roadmap, it would be a shame to have to buy other tools to compensate for this 

swolfeva
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

This is needed functionality that is losing HS business to other vendors.

daveana98
Miembro

Hubspot, you have GOT to make this adjustment. I have team members on a round robin meeting link that are in different time zones. There currently is not a way for each person to set their preferred availability. 

Please fix this ASAP and let us know when it's ready!

DBernal4
Miembro

HUBSPOT, are you there? This is literally the reason why most of us are planning on going to Calendly. If you don't fix this you will keep losing business. 

HRuby
Miembro

We are a brand new customer and to see this functionality isn't available and then to see this thread is very dissapointing. It would be nice to see Hubspot respond to this to see if it even on a roadmap? Forcing us to stay with Calendly or buy the Start Sales Hub isn't the best customer experience. 

DBernal4
Miembro

Hey, since Hubspot doesn't seem to worry about this I had to come up with a solution for my case, hope that maybe someone can apply it:

Situation:

I have 5 AE's, 

- 2 in North America (created a Round Robin for these 2)
- 2 in Europe (created a Round Robin for these 2)
- 1 in Asia (created Scheduling page for this one)

Solution: 
1. Created a landing page in Hubspot, added the "meetings" module

2. Made that module dynamic with "smart rules"
3. Category: Country
4. Created 3 rules:

4.1 If country (US, CA, MX, and basically any timezone that is covered by my 2 NA AE's, I place the round robin for these)
4.2 If country (Anywhere in EMEA, same thing as above)
4.3 If country (anywhere in APAC, I added the scheduling page for my AE there)

I tested it an it works, if the country is in those places it shows the page of the AEs in those regions. Not the best solution but something...

SarahMcIntyre
Miembro

Agree to all above. I'm shocked that multiple timezones aren't possible.  This is why we need it... to cover reps all over the world.

EVela
Miembro

Yes, please add! Right now we have our call center reps blocking out times 

RitikAgarwal
Miembro

Guys, This is a deal breaker. Why are you sending us to other platforms when it can be done easily?

sindrihannesson
Miembro

This is desperately needed as we're currently relying on other providers for this simple feature, but would enable us to do much more within Hubspot if this was available.

JaseD
Miembro

This is a must... surprised this isn't a priority feature.

JShukla6
Miembro

This is essential! Just setting up calendars and was shocked this is not available.... 

Gentiku2
Miembro

This is a dealbreaker.

RGraham83
Miembro

Strongly support the requirement for this functionality.

Gentiku2
Miembro

@RGraham83 it is on private beta right now. You should message HubSpot Customer Support to get access.