HubSpot Ideas

stephanieclague

Multiple images

I would really like to the ability to add several images into Twitter posts when scheduling social posts rather than just one. I currently have to switch out of HubSpot to do this and into Spredfast which can do this. I work at a publisher's and the more images would lead to more engagament with my posts.

9 Replies
anniebisp

I definitely agree with this suggestion. When I want to add multiple images I have to do it straight from Twitter rather than in HubSpot!

ChocolateFilms

I agree! Would be great if you can update and make this work.

John_Gennell
HubSpot Alumni

Hello all,

Both Facebook's and Twitter's APIs allow multi-image posting now, so we do too!

You have all been ungated for the beta. You can add up to four images to a social post being published through HubSpot. Instagram's API does not yet support multi-image posting, and LinkedIn's API does not yet support any multi-image posting either, so this is just for Facebook and Twitter. 

John

stephanieclague
Contributor

Thank you so much - great to have customer needs listened to and responsed to at such speed. This will increase engagement of my social posts and hopefully drive more traffic to my website. Thanks again!

camdahl
Contributor

@John_Gennell - any idea when this will be complete for IG?? One image is a real bummer. If I thwart the system and go directly to IG to post I don't receive the analytics data in HubSpot 😕 What is the hold up here? Especailly now that FB's API allows?? 

John_Gennell
HubSpot Alumni

@camdahl Instagram's API still only allows one image to be posted via their "Sharing to Feed" API.

camdahl
Contributor

@John_Gennell - Yes, I'm clear on that. Is this something that HubSpot or others are pushing on them to change? In my opinion, this is a MAJOR pitfall in using the HubSpot platform and should be addressed asap. 

HollyJRead

We need this for Instagram especially!

Daria
HubSpot Product Team