HubSpot Ideas

monicaway

Multiple companies per deal

Business deals often involve multiple companies.

How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals?

For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) who wants a new building. Pursuing this project opportunity (a deal) involves forming a complete team, including an architect (a company) and many consultants (other companies). See what I mean?

Thanks, 

Monica

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : In Beta
October 04, 2021 12:02 PM

Hi all, happy to share multiple companies on deals have been released to public beta, as part of a larger associations functionality update.

Please review this post for all the information and the directions to get started. Looking forward to your feedback, I do hope this resolves the blockers related to this thread!

Jeff

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
October 05, 2020 03:40 PM

Hi all,

This project has received the green light, and we're nearly ready to begin development. I'll update this post when it's ready for a beta group!

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
March 30, 2020 06:47 AM

Hello HubSpot Community, 

Thank you as always for your continued feedback, it helps us build a great product. The ability to associate more than one company to a deal is something we've actively been investigating. As many of you may know, this is possible to configure via the API today but the CRM user interface does not provide an indication of that. However, this is something we do absolutely plan to fix. As a result, I'm going to move this idea into the "In Planning" stage. We'll continue to update this post as we make progress.

161 Commentaires
Statut mis à jour : In Beta
jeffvincent
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all, happy to share multiple companies on deals have been released to public beta, as part of a larger associations functionality update.

Please review this post for all the information and the directions to get started. Looking forward to your feedback, I do hope this resolves the blockers related to this thread!

Jeff