HubSpot Ideas

monicaway

Multiple companies per deal

Business deals often involve multiple companies.

How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals?

For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) who wants a new building. Pursuing this project opportunity (a deal) involves forming a complete team, including an architect (a company) and many consultants (other companies). See what I mean?

Thanks, 

Monica

161 Replies
EvanBlair

Is there an update on when the beta will be available?! Lack of this feature is seriously causing me to consider switching to SALESFORCE...

SKelly8
Participant

IS there an update on the beta as we were told end of June

FePf

When will the feature be released? We were told the timeline was due end of June.

I have noticed it is possible to associate multiple companies to one deal via the API. Is it only a GUI issue at the moment?

I would appreciate if you could not leave us in the dark about any further delays, since this is a critical feature for us and we cannot use the sales tools properly without it.

BChoquenet

Hi,

Any update regarding this new feature ? When should it be available ?

Thanks a lot

Baptiste

enniszd
Participant

I just added HubSpot to my company and this is a critical feature to have multiple companies assoicated with a deal.  For us having potentially two additonal companies the Reseller and Technology partner associated.  I have always had this feature in Salesforce.com.

Rubi_MedMen
Contributor

Any updates for this feature?

It is critical for us

Thanks

BrittanyMeans
Participant

Any update on this? We desperately need this feature.

EvanBlair

Come on Hubspot, please update us. Your system is virtually unusable for channel centric businesses... Salesforce it is without this feature.

JHeggen

Would be nice to have some feedback on this topic as it creates problems for quite many of use.

Note; I found some info in the roadmap, but it should be confirmed.

https://www.hubspot.com/new (look at ´What´s nex´)

Found something under Sales Hub and CMS Hub

DGriesing

Adding a bump to this feature.  Similar workflow as many of the comments that addressed this need from 2017 to today.  

Please provide an update on when this feature will be added/updated and what steps need to be taken to participate in any Beta. 

MattFreestone

Any update on this? Desperately needed for us also.

SaWells
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Is there a status update on this?

MattFreestone

Absolutely essential, shocled this is been going on for so long. Basic functionality.

dstirrat

Just seen this feature seems to have been added on our account! With the ability to set a company as a primary company for the deal too!

Glad to finally have this included but surprised there was no update on this forum about it being ready to go.

JHeggen

@dstirrat did you have to change some setting or something? I tested now and still not able to set >1 company to a deal...

PaulClappers
Contributor

@dstirrat I cant find it either. What package are you on? 

dstirrat

@JHeggen @PaulClappers I'm not sure! We haven't changed any settings as far as I'm aware, I just went to a new deal I'd created and noticed the company attached on the right had a tag listing it as Primary, with the option to remove them as primary. We're on the Professional package as far as I'm aware.

FSimpson
Participant

@dstirrat @JHeggen @PaulClappers I've just looked too and I can't see this option yet either. I'm also on Professional. Curious! It would be incredible if this were on the verge of release...

SaWells

It's in some of our clients but not others.

SaWells

It's a Private Beta, just talked to my HS Rep.