HubSpot Ideas

monicaway

Multiple companies per deal

Business deals often involve multiple companies.

How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals?

For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) who wants a new building. Pursuing this project opportunity (a deal) involves forming a complete team, including an architect (a company) and many consultants (other companies). See what I mean?

Thanks, 

Monica

161件のコメント
Jacob345
メンバー

Any update on this feature? It would be a crucial fix to an immediate problem my organization is facing.

Simon-PBI
メンバー

Be great to have an update on this, as it really is an ongoing pressing need for our company, not sure why the hold up as there was a request for this going back a number of years

pugwash
参加者

Yep, us too- desperate for this- currently causing chaos for us. 

We're taking info out of hubspot into Monday.com just because of this issue. It may lead us to eventually move away from hubspot, which we really don't want to do. 

lnglkcpx
参加者

We are an LED lighting company. 

We could initially quote the architect, then the end user chimes in and finally the electrician buys. 

All of these people are involved in the process in their own unique ways and have varying levels of attribution to the deal succeeding. 

PlanetPluto
参加者

Am I right in assuming this has now happened?

pugwash
参加者

Well it hadn't happened yesterday when i tried it 

You can associate multiple contacts with a deal, but not multiple companies.....unless you know something i don't?

PlanetPluto
参加者

Well on a deal I just created, on the right pane at the top there is Companies + Add and  from that I can pick them out of the existing database or add new ones?

i'm on the free starter version.

Leigh_Simpson
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Hi @PlanetPluto you can associate one company per deal, but not multiple.

This is the feature we're all waiting for news on 😉

PlanetPluto
参加者

Apologies, that's correct. With the Add feature I didn't think there was a limitation above one. Hope it is not too long. I'm already grey 🙂

Simon-PBI
メンバー

Yes, it is a much-needed feature and it should be fairly simple to action, 

FSimpson
参加者

Very excited that this is in progress in the Planning stage!

It will make a huge difference to our business's use of Hubspot.

DanFromCF
投稿者

B2B software company here - many of our deals involve tech partners, distributors, resellers etc. in addition to the end customer. 

Not being able to associate all the companies involved with a deal is a huge inconvenience. 

Hopefully implementation will move fast as I'd rather not come up with a workaround that I'll have to clean up later. Would be happy to participate in beta.

CPeters
メンバー

Really excited to see this is in planning stage. Is there a timescale on when you are trying to roll this out by?

PhilippKrebs
参加者

We're also highly interested in this, our projects often involve multiple tiers, e.g. OEM-System supplier-Component supplier or OEM-Design company-Component supplier. In addition to adding these different companies to the deal, it would be nice to specify their role in the deal as well. 

SKelly8
参加者

@KyleJepson  - thanks for adding me onto this thread. Do we have timesacles for the beta as we're desperate and can't role out all that we need without it.

3 companies to a deal would be ideal.

FSimpson
参加者

Hi, to echo previous messages - 

Status is 'In Planning', so do we have any visibility on the timing of this on Hubspot's roadmap? 

Another customer over here desperate for this functionality! 😳👀

RWeber
参加者
Are there any news since October 5th last year (as below)?  I would have expected that by now this would be in Beta testing.

Thanks
Roland

Oct 5, 2020

Hi all,

This project has received the green light, and we're nearly ready to begin development. I'll update this post when it's ready for a beta group!

ThierryCalderon
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hi HUbspot

Any update on this feature ?

SKelly8
参加者

is there an update on this beta as we're extremely keen!

danasigall
参加者