HubSpot Ideas

monicaway

Multiple companies per deal

Business deals often involve multiple companies.

How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals?

For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) who wants a new building. Pursuing this project opportunity (a deal) involves forming a complete team, including an architect (a company) and many consultants (other companies). See what I mean?

Thanks, 

Monica

161 Comentarios
JBartley
Miembro

When dealing with architects, contractors and clients we have multiple companies needing to be associated to a deal. Very much need this functionality.

Simon-PBI
Miembro

When working in the construction sector we require multiple companies to be connected to each deal, this is for a multiple of reasons. Be awesome to sort this please, and basically an essential to ensure HubSpot is usable for any subcontractor working in the tender market.

ShaunPBI
Miembro

Should definetely have this option, when sending tenders out to multiple competing firms.

I would have thought this option would be freely available in this modern world already!

nznicko
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

100% need this ASAP!!

emikemeli
Miembro

Definitely need this. Hoping it will happen soon! 

brocski
Miembro

Any updates about developing this feature @hubspot ??

darshakparmar
Participante

What is the update on this feature? This is one of the feature delaying our plan to start using HubSpot CRM.

Alexis_Fuse
Miembro

THERE IS NO UPDATE ON THIS FEATURE.

darshakparmar
Participante

Man, 264 upvotes, and yet this is still the "in planning" stage. These are small but crucial features which are blocking adoption of HubSpot in large enterprises. 

nrehrhard
Participante

This would be awesome! Our sales team is the last department in our company that uses Salesforce and they use it mostly just for creating Opportunities (they even use HubSpot Sales tools).  Many of our Opportunities include 10+ companies and making that many Deals for each sales discussion would be very time consuming. When this feature is ready, I think the HubSpot CRM & Deals will have just about everything we need to completely move over.

ssigl
Participante

Obviously, taking into account the many comments, this feature is highly needed. Any update, Hubspot team?

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
jeffvincent
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi all,

This project has received the green light, and we're nearly ready to begin development. I'll update this post when it's ready for a beta group!

TuffaCharlie
Participante

@jeffvincent - how long can we expect the development to take please?

pogorman
Miembro

I am on trial and told hubspot is the answer to my CRM dreams- Multiple customers for 1 deal is imperative [ in construction] the question appears to have been raised over many years so i fear i will have to look else where? its been driving me crazy looking at tutorials with no answers.  

Grey
Participante

This is exciting for HubSpot Deals! Please also implement multiple ways to filter/report to avoid bloated Pipeline numbers.

MonikaS
Colaborador

Looking forward to that feature!

pugwash
Participante

@jeffvincent really looking forward to this feature- it'll transform hubspot for us! 

Typically whats the roll out for this sort of thing? a few weeks? a few years? 

ryangod
Participante

Have there been any updates? This thread has been awfully quiet. 

pugwash
Participante

Ryan i've not seen anything- we're just about to move to pipedrive because of it!

ryangod
Participante

I used PD before and really liked it. For the most part, I am liking Hubspot for the integrations and the combination of sales and marketing but miss the flexibility with PD.