HubSpot Ideas

monicaway

Multiple companies per deal

Business deals often involve multiple companies.

How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals?

For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) who wants a new building. Pursuing this project opportunity (a deal) involves forming a complete team, including an architect (a company) and many consultants (other companies). See what I mean?

Thanks, 

Monica

161 Comentários
apollinesentucq
Membro

We need it!:)

Shaunyim
HubSpot Employee

Not requiring the parent/child association would be great as we simply want to associate multiple companies with a single deal.

We work in the construction industry and it just makes more sense that we could include the various stakeholders in the Deal records. 

- Posted on behalf of Bob Candler

RobertHabel
Participante

We are using as well Distibutors in all countries which have responsibility for the deals in their area/country.
But a deal needs to be associated to the Customer (in our case mainly hospitals and medical centers). 
To make control of Distributor activities easier it would be necessary to assign a deal as well to the Distributor level.
Even if we do not directly use the "parent-child" configuration as described by @oliviav, it's the same need we have!

ycvcl
Participante

Agreed - just need ability to make an association to multiple companies (as you can associate communications to multiple people, multiple companies within the company and contact areas); don't need formal parent/child relationships.

JessicaSalley1
Participante

This is also very challenging for companies with a channel sales or reseller model. Our deals are with our channel partners but we have end-user companies in our instances too that we want to be able to indicate are part of the deal.

rcordioli
Participante

hi there. is there any solution to this issue?

lesleyahall
Participante

Our company is a B2B bespoke manufacturer that can involve several companies in a single deal. At the moment, only one company can be assigned to each deal, therefor when we go into a particular company's profile, it can't display all of the deals associated with each company. It seems quite a simple feature that's not been created. Is this something HubSpot is working on developing, or is there a way around this issue?

Thanks,

Lesley

danasigall
Participante

One company per deal is very limiting. I've added my up-vote but there must be many Hubspot users who haven't bothered or have just given up on HS. So much else about HS is right on. I'm surprised that this option isn't available.

RobStratton
Membro

Im also in the same boat as a subcontractor looking to assing mulitple compaines to the same deal.  Has any progress been made on this? 

Currently I just assign the conact from each company to represent but I would be nice to have the compnays associated with the deal also. 

Thanks

MarcVerwaerde
Membro

We need this as well. We're working on team building for companies, and it's really frequent that we have an events agency pitching in / presenting a final client. We want to be able to follow the agency + the final client in the same deal. Quotes are raised differently from events agency to events agency but for stats / reports/ follow up, this information is crucial. 

Achoo
HubSpot Employee

Posting on customer's behalf:

Customer has multiple companies bidding for the same deal, and would benefit from being able to associate multiple companies to the same deal, instead of creating the same deal for each company and separately creating the same quote on each deal. 

heltonsantos
Membro

Is there any updates about this one?

JF3210
Membro

Does anyone know any third party tools that integrate with hubspot that can handle this?

LucileL
Membro

Hi Hubspot, 

Same here. I'm working in events business, and most of the time one event (Olympic Games for example) have different companie's organizer. 

Would be great to add different company for one opportunity. 

Thank you

GreenSlate
Participante

GreenSlate would find this very useful also.  We have mentioned it serveral times.  

Leigh_Simpson
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

You can achieve this in other CRM systems without any problems. 

It is a reasonable request for anyone working in the construction industry or other high value capital product sectors with multiple organisations collaborating on a project/deal.

BlueVennMktg
Membro

I also think this would help us. Our use case is that we would like to associate a Deal with an end customer company as well as a Partner company when an oppportunity has come to us via the Partner. We contract directly with the end customer so we associate the deal with that company, but also want to be able to log the deal against the Partner company so that we can report on how successful a Partner is over time within Hubspot, rather than manually in external systems/spreadsheets.

FG1
Membro

This would also be useful to us. We're dealing with networks and firms which have multiple regional branches, each a separate corporate entity.

IdanCohen
Membro

@JF3210 a solution I'm using to solve this issue is to use Hubspot API which DOES support several companis to a single deal.

Its not listed at the CRM but will create the company connections and associated deals settings. 

Deal.Associate

Francisca
Membro

Please, this will be great.... It sad thou that this idea was thought in 2017 and nothing happen yet.