HubSpot Ideas

monicaway

Multiple companies per deal

Business deals often involve multiple companies.

How far away is Hubspot from allowing multiple companies to be assigned to deals?

For example, in the field of Architecture and Construction, there is a prospective client (a company) who wants a new building. Pursuing this project opportunity (a deal) involves forming a complete team, including an architect (a company) and many consultants (other companies). See what I mean?

Thanks, 

Monica

161 Kommentare
clindanger
Mitglied

In the offshore drilling market this a critical feature, as we look at locations (deals) where there is multiple rigs (children company) that are tendering for it. 

We want to be able to associate the different rigs with the locations.

Is there any updates on this, will this be a feature in the future? And if so, is there a timeline?

valentinav
Mitglied

This would be extremely useful for us too. When clients book for trips with various tour operators, we do not have a way at the moment to associate the deal with the various operators. Thanks!

koramismarc
Mitglied

We need exactly the same feature as we often have deals, where we have the contract with one company, but the recipient / end customer is another company!

Ericson_ds
Mitglied

Please we need this ASAP

GreenSlate
Teilnehmer/-in

This is something GreenSlate needs as well.  There are many parties involved in the production world.  Please advise if this is something HubSpot is looking into.  It would be extremely helpful.  Thank you!

NIN
Mitglied

We need this functionality, too. This is an industry standard feature, and yet, 2 years on, HubSpot's CRM doesn't allow it. 

LeFrench
Mitglied

Same here! We often have deals that include multiple companies, coming from a CRM where this was easily doable, this is kind of a letdown. 

mhuntdorta1
Mitglied

Second this thought.  We are a PR agency and both our client (the brand) and the media outlets are companies associated with one media pitch.

jankaak
Mitglied

Couldn't agree more. Industrial projects often involve several (downstream) companies in one deal.

AmyEbit
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be really useful for us too as we often deal with private equity/parent companies as well as their child companies on deals.

JhayFi
Mitglied

This will help me a lot!

Hope they can implement this idea soon!

defranco
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Please Hubspot! Please! We really need this feature ASAP.

SMassey
Teilnehmer/-in

Please make this happen HubSpot! 

Jusbut99
Mitglied

Need this, I know its possible in the API but as someone working with Disti's, resellers and end customers we need to report back to all entities with their pipelines. having one company ties our hands.

J

FREO1st
Mitglied

I am gutted, been looking for a suitable CRM for my business, then spoke to customer help a real person online about what can and cant be done within the application (HUBSPOT) before signing up. My main questions was exactly this request, application must be able to add more than one but mulitply companies and contacts to one deal. Was advsied by the helper it is possible, wow great been searching endlessly for an applicatiomn and found one, signing up now..... only rook me 2 days of erndless reading and 9 trials of applciations.

But sadly I am now greatly dispapointed, looked everywhere to set up more than one comapnies in settings.........no luck. Went back to the helper desk and spoke to another real person to be  told "sorry we dont have this feature"  .....you dont want to know what came out of my mouth, but it wasnt nice. False information given before sign up.....terrible sales person or helper or whatever you call them.

It amazes me in today's market no matter what industries you work in and even if you go back in years before a PC was built, this  requirement is a common tool in tracking sales, leads and quotations, especially if you act a sub-contractor to many contractors bidding to win the one job.

Wake up developers and join the real world. Let me tell you I am prepared to pay a monhtly subscription if this type of feature was available in any CRM software. Maybe there is but havent found it, if anyone knows please comment here so I can follow up.

Cheers to  reading my whinge.

Thanks.

IdanCohen
Mitglied

Well, I don't know how Hubspot is still not supporting it.

Its basic for any bussines working with partners.

Our deals always have two companies, the end-user client and the partner who made the sale and get the invoice.

I need to do all kinds of tricks to make the HS support it.

Does it planned?

arinker
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

Hi,

this feature is necessary for all businesses like broker, estate agents and M&A agents. Please Go for it!

Thank you!

dave_heywood88
Teilnehmer/-in

We have partnerships where we attribute to deal to their company record but there is also a need to understand the company we deliver the work for.

In the same way we can create new property labels with users as a drop-down, being able to create new fields with company associations would be incredibly useful and powerful

garryv
Mitglied | Gold Partner

I'm in the same boat as the previous contributor. I'm trying to put together a solution for a company in that industry and Hubspot really does not work for this.

This has been requested for years. How long before we have this required functionality?

ecostrategist
Mitglied

This idea in the ideas forum relates to parent companies and child companies, though. Our team needs to be able to associate multiple companies which are not related parent/child companies, but entirely separate entities. This idea sounds more like what @ak_zephyr was talking about.