HubSpot Ideas

Andreas

Multiple Service Support Forms

Today there is only one support form available in Service hub. We need the possibility to add more than the default support form currently available. This is a "must have" for us as we cannot cover all aspects of our businness in one support form. 

Any ideas on when multiple forms will be available?

17件のコメント
david_dataton
参加者

Agree with Andreas!
Either move the support form into regular forms or allow us to have multiple support forms. 

CraigBailey
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Totally agree.

In Enterprise you can have multiple inboxes, so would expect we could have multiple support forms that could feed into each of the different inboxes.

qduffy
投稿者

More exasperating is that there's a "clone form" option - but it's unclear where the clones go. 

Anton_Bla
参加者

+ 1 to this one! We are a client from Spain but we offer our services internationally and have clients need support in various languages. (At the very least Spanish and English).

Why there is no possibility to switch languages for support forms when the rest of the forms have that is beyond me tbh.

zorzo
メンバー

Necessary feature.

To come here and also realize it's not available in multiple languages.

sweoggy
メンバー

We also need different support forms for different parts of our services. Upvoted.

svrska
メンバー

Need multiple support forms and the ability to put them into different pipelines with multiple dependency trees. The support form in use now does not meet most customer needs. 

Christine_Sb
メンバー

Need multiple support forms and the ability to put them into different pipelines. The support form currently available is too limited. 

marie_sk
メンバー

I agree this would be very useful, as I have a website in two languages, and would need 2 support forms to address this.

Igorgb
参加者

I need at least more 3 services forms and I really do not want to create a bunch of proprieties for contacts 😞

tara12
メンバー

We have a very technical product that requires a much more detailed ticket than our other products. I was hoping to have a different form so our customer service team won't have to skip a bunch of unrelated fields. Clearly this is a much needed feature. Hopefully Hubspot will jump on it!

jsap
メンバー

A neccessary base feature for a service desk, we'd like to see hubspot provide this with the service package. Currently we are stuck having to leverage marketing workflows and forms to work around this.

arinker
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

I completely agree with my predecessors!

There are use cases where several support forms are a must:

• Multilingual websites
  • Different form fields for different ticket pipelines
  • Different form fields for different conversations inboxes
  • All combinations of the above applications

By the way, multilingual knowlede-bases are also a must for multilingual websites.
For this scenario, multilingual support forms are essential.

For internationally operating companies, the lack of these features is a real deal-breaker when it comes to acquiring the HubSpot service hub.

SteveES
参加者

Is anyone using an app that integrates well with HubSpot and can have multiple form options for ticketing?

You obviously have my vote for this enhancement. 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
JoeMayall
元HubSpot社員

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I wanted to provide a quick update on this idea.

The ability to set up multiple support forms is currently available in HubSpot. Go to Marketing -> Lead Capture --> Forms. You can either select a "Support Form" template or create your own form from scratch, where you can add your ticket properties directly to the form. You can create multiple support forms and connect them to your conversations inbox.

For more information, you can take a look at this Knowledge Base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/connect-a-form-to-the-conversations-inbox 

Best,
Joe

SteveES
参加者

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the update. We just recently discovered this with our HupSpot rep Tim during our onboarding and it seems to be working well. 

We are also using Zapier with various Hubspot forms to move it's info into the corresponding Service Pipeline along with some other items.

Regards,

Steve

TEdwards9
メンバー | Gold Partner

If you have the support form under Marketing > forms you aren't able to get access to that form from the contact profile on the right side. This is the easiest place for the sales team to get to the tickets. Can we have more than one ticket form on this part of the contact?  

TEdwards9_0-1687293362520.png