HubSpot Ideas

marcy730

Multiple Locations to Meetings Booking Page

I would love to see meetings have an option to offer more than one location. For instance we do a lot of employee interviews and sometimes people can only do a phone interview vs someone else who might be able to do an in-person interview. We like to be able to give options for our candidates. This is how it looks in Calendly: 

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 10.54.49 AM.png

I think this would be a great addition! 

9 Replies
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Agree that having a meeting location choice would be a nice add, great idea @marcy730 

nickdeckerdevs1
Contributor | Gold Partner

I don't have a use case for me currently, however I do see the potential here. 

Do you imagine that these options would allow for text input of what to add to the calendar? Would they require separate integrations that you need to authorize?

marcy730
Contributor

Hi @nickdeckerdevs1, with Calendly, we had to add-on the zoom for each account/user, so each person has their own Zoom account. But for phone call and/or in-person we were able to input the address and then Phone call just showed as Phone call. 

This is what the Calendly looks like through the process: 

Admin side: 

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.04.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.04.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.04.13 AM.png

Person picking what location they would like: 

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.05.05 AM.png

If they picked Zoom, all of that information (the meeting link) was sent in the invite. 

The calendler invite automatically added to the invite what the person picked. Something like this: 

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 9.59.26 AM.png

Let me know if you need more details. 

CROFTi
Participant | Diamond Partner

Any update on this one?

JHW

I wholeheartedly agree. As a workaround I have a dropdown in the form that lets the person scheduling choose if they want a Zoom, phone, or in-person meeting. But regardless of what they choose they receive a Zoom link because Zoom is integrated into every meeting link for us. I reach out for a location if they mark in-person on the form, but it's a really messy way to handle this which could be resolved by adding options to the scheduler.

Thank you.

RLandman

I agree. and would also like the user provide the address of the meeting location:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Let-customers-choose-meeting-location/idi-p/875077#M1...

k1m

I agree - this is super useful. We are moving to HubSpot from Calendly, but this has been a frustrating issue for us.

I've had to do workarounds by adding meeting location properties that are duplicating what the meeting page should handle.

k1m

To be clear, we would want the customer to be able to choose between a physical location and a zoom / teams online meeting.

And then we want the address or online meetings link to display in the Outlook calendar invite Location.

We'd go back to Calendly if we didn't need the Round Robin functionality.....

Here are some other community threads with similiar problem:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Let-customers-choose-meeting-location/idi-p/875077

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Location-to-Meetings-booking-page/idi-p/28250

Titanium
Participant

Same. I would ike to see a way to add options to meet.

Currently, I use Calendly and I can ask the person if they want to meet virtually (Google, Zoom, Discord), if they want to meet on the phone, or if they want to meet inperson. I can also ask for a suggested inperson location.

With only one choice, using HubSpot for a 1:1 meeting doesn't work.