HubSpot Ideas

Mitch

Multiple Languages for Privacy Policy Alert

We have three versions of our website, English, German, and French. Today we can only display the alert in one language. That puts our clients off. Can that we adjusted, please?

8 Kommentare
Vince
Teilnehmer/-in

We also need this feature for us and for our customers, since working when in several countries and with GDPR moving towards us it is a MUST!!!

sharath
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

this is a good idea, we too have a website with different country extensions. It will be great if HubSpot implements this

NathalieDS
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Same as other multilingual/translation issues I am surprised that this is not implemented as a standard feature.

Franziska
Mitglied

We also need the cookie banner in multiple languages available (like spanish, ialian and german)!

JGB
Teilnehmer/-in

I created additional French and Dutch policies in the Cookie Policy settings as our website is also available in different languages however when testing the consent messages kept showing in English. I raised a ticket and was told that whilst there is an endpoint that converts these values, it is not accessible on the front-end. 

gerardroman
Teilnehmer/-in

It should be a must by hubspot regarding the GDPR policies to add multilanguage support in the cookies banner. 

PolFisas
Teilnehmer/-in

It's a must

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
JoeMayall
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hi folks!

I'm thrilled to announce this Idea is Delivered. You can customize the language of your cookie policy banners using this method:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/customize-your-cookie-tracking-settings-and-privacy-policy-ale...

Best,

Joe