HubSpot Ideas

Brandonbaker

Multiple Knowledge Bases

The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines.

• This allows for knowledgebase segmentation.
    • Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support)

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
April 21, 2023 09:56 AM

Thank you so much for all of your feedback on this idea. It is now possible for all Service Hub Enterprise accounts to host multiple knowledge bases with distinct branding and content, all within one HubSpot account! Read more in this article.

March 16, 2023 06:41 AM

Absolutely agreed! It is currently possible to have multiple languages supported in the KB tool -- more on that in this article. That feature is compatible with the multiple KBs public beta; each KB can be in a different language, and can also have language variants configured. 🙂

March 16, 2023 05:39 AM

Hi everyone -- thanks for the questions and I apologize for the lack of clarity. Multiple KBs is a Service Hub Enterprise feature both during and after the public beta. You can learn more about how to opt your portal into a public beta in this article.

Status atualizado para: In Beta
March 15, 2023 09:02 AM

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all of your feedback and interest in this feature over the years. I'm very happy to say that it is now possible (in beta!) for Service Hub Enterprise accounts to host multiple knowledge bases with distinct domains, branding, and content -- all within one HubSpot account. 🎉

If you filled out the form I linked here previously and you have Service Hub Enterprise on the Hub ID you sent in, I've already added you to the beta. Please let us know if you have any feedback as you test the feature out!

You can read more about how to set up multiple KBs in this article.

Status atualizado para: In Planning
July 12, 2022 10:45 AM

Hi all! I want to thank everyone for continuing to comment on this idea. I have read every comment, and the context shared here has been so, so helpful. 

I am updating this idea to “In planning” today. At the moment, we are unable to share a timeline or subscription level. Updates will be posted here going forward.

If you are interested in talking to our team about this feature or participating in a future beta, please fill out this form. I can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to speak with everyone, but the answers provided in the form will be a great help!

Thank you again for supporting this idea. We are looking forward to making this feature a reality at long last! 🎉

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
October 29, 2020 07:33 AM

Hi everybody, 

This project is currently on hold and not yet in development, so I'm updating the status to "not currently planned" so you all have a better idea of what to expect. I'm sorry, I know this will be disappointing news 😞

It's unclear when we'll be able to continue working on this project, but it remains one of the most highly requested features for the knowledge base, so I assure you it will be considered in future plans. 

Your upvotes and comments with examples of how this would help you continue to be helpful, please keep submitting that feedback. This post will be updated again when there's more information to share. 

- Snaedis 

April 20, 2020 02:29 AM

Hey just to give an update on this:

Multiple languages for Knowledge Base will be made available this quarter (Q2 2020).

I expect Multiple Knowledge Bases to be available in the second half of this year.

Status atualizado para: In Planning
August 27, 2019 02:18 AM

Both multi-language and multiple knowledge bases are two features that are on our roadmap. We plan to have these features in place early next year.

214 Comentários
DRichard
Membro

We have four products and some of the article titles are the same, only the method/procedure changes. Looking up articles on the KB or Chatbot displays 4 articles with the same name. 

We need multiple knowledge bases with the option for Chatbot/Chatflow to look up the required knowledge base and return the articles from that knowledge base.

Or, a simple option to create multiple products on KB and look up articles for that specific product would be helpful.

SophieQuinn
Membro

Our company would love to move to use Service Hub, but we have one support team that supports two very different Products and need two separate knowledge bases. 

Is there any indication of when this would be reviewed? We are looking at moving one product to service hub, but that would only be a temporary fix in the hope that we can migrate both soon. This feature has been requested since 2018, will it be made a priority soon? 

KjerstiBakke
Participante | Parceiro

We support this idea. We need to customise each knowledge base differently.

Fredrikhoglind
Participante

Any news on this? We need this for multi brand/product knowlegebase. 

@Snaedis 

Franckigames
Membro

3 years later and we still absolutely need to be able to create multiple knowledge base as we are managing multiple brands and one of the reason why we subscribed to Service Hub! @Snaedis @goconnor 

elizsmith
Colaborador(a)

This would be an amazing feature to have! Having two separate knowledge bases / domains will allow for even more functionality and use across internal/external teams.

TPallesen
Membro

Any news on this matter? We need this with several brands. 

gabeharper
Membro

This needs to happen. The entire knowledgebase format is not up to Hubspot standards. Lacking integration with our website/brand and incapable of serving multiple support portals. The front-facing support experience is incredibly important for a positive service experience. I'm quite surprised this hasn't received deep attention from Hubspot.

ryan415
Membro

Help us abandon Zendesk with multiple knowledge bases

michaelctodd
Membro

We're currently shopping around for a knowledge base that can help us manage multiple user types - internal, B2B, B2C, vendor partners, etc. Looks like the Hubspot platform would work great for us if we could segment our content to specific audiences in some way.

EFalkenhaug
Membro

We have been patiently waiting for this but will have to consider other sources. Quite hard to understand why this is not yet a full feature in HubSpot. 

We would URGE HubSpot to pick this request up and enable this feature. 

Jonno_Price
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Hello - this is a great idea. Currently have a client with Service Hub Pro considering switching to ZenDesk because of the inability to have multiple knowledgebases to servce their unique customer requirements. Any update as to when this might be on the roadmap appreciated. 

RHandler
Participante

Yes, I need a 4 knowledge bases:

1. for customers using product 1

2. for customers using product 2

3. for internal customer support staff

4. for internal sales reps

Until this new feature is released by Hubspot, can anybody suggest any workarounds?

Rich

RettaGrier
Membro

We desperately need this feature. We have multiple customers that use similar material but require unique branding.  We would like to be able to provide a branded knowledge base for each client, customized with training material that is unique to them rather than material with different branding or no branding at all.

Additionally, we see the knowledge base as a great resource for internal training documents and resources and would want a company Knowledge Base that only employees have access to.

CCline
Membro

Would really like HubSpot to revisit this idea as it would greatly benefit our company and clients.  What steps need to be taken to revisit this and move it out of the "Not Currently Planned" stage?

Example of need:

We have multiple customers that use similar material, but all uniquely branded.  We would like to be able to provide a branded knowledge base for each client, customized with training material that is unique to them rather than material with different branding or no branding at all.

Additionally we see the knowledge base as a great resource for internal training documents and resources and would want a company Knowledge Base that only employees have access to.

The work around of creating unique landing pages that tie in to articles that only certain clients could access would require a lot of work maintaining access email lists.

ADietz0
Membro

We need this as well. We customize our product to our clients, which means separate landing pages and domains for each of them. Separate knowledge bases would allow us to tailor the support documentation to the client and product.

SWeder
Membro

Please push this Feature asap! We need it and i think many ohter companies need it as well. Glad to hear an update soon regarding that topic 🙂

ABonatto
Membro

that is SOOO necessary!!!

kvpalo
Membro

Hello Hubspot Team, 

Will you be opening this idea up again? I would be happy to join any brainstorming sessions and have our company Alpha/Beta test solutions. This is going to become a requirement for us soon and we love the turn-key solutions of your products. 

trevorhatfield
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Needed for multi-brand companies. Kind of crazy this isn't available as I'm sure it is keeping many larger companies from adopting HubSpot.