HubSpot Ideas

Brandonbaker

Multiple Knowledge Bases

The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines.

• This allows for knowledgebase segmentation.
    • Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support)

214 Comentários
fenris
Membro

We need this to.

We have all specific target audiences and we want to divide them in the knowledge base. + multi-language

Thanks

twinloger
Participante

Halo Halo Hubspot Team. Is someone from the Hubspot team watching this? when will we see this functionality?

TheRJMB
Membro

As a franchisor we provide multiple levels of service - to our admin staff, our Franchisees and our Customers. It would be helpful if we could create knowledge bases that served each of  them, but we are limited to one knowledge base per HubSpot account. 

Currently our Customer Knowledge Base is on HubSpot and our (quite substantial) Franchisee knowledge Base is on Wix Answers. Our Admin Staff Knowledge Base doesn't exist yet but we are going to have to make a decision on how we host it soon.

sbacookie
Colaborador(a)

I feel like this is such an important feature!

Would make it so much easier to move out of Zendesk.

jamescooke
Participante

@sbacookie - I'm actually considering moving towards Zendesk or Freshdesk and migrating both our Knowledge base and Ticket platform over due to limitations such as these.

sbacookie
Colaborador(a)

@jamescooke unfortunately I am considering the same thing. However, I do really appreciate having most of our organization's data, knowledge and processes In the same system. So I think it will be valuable to simply wait it out.

lindaw
Membro

@jamescooke @sbacookie We're also looking into Zendesk, but it seems to be an either/or decision. Hubspot has quite many limitations for multi-language services like ours...

sbacookie
Colaborador(a)

@jamescooke @lindaw we do use Zendesk for just the support part for now. However, it is very expensive to do both and to be honest, the CRM and Lead Management in Hubspot is just so good that it ways up for the kinks in the Service Hub product. So I will probably pull our processes out of Zendesk and focus on Hubspot. 

jamescooke
Participante

@sbacookie @lindaw yes, understood, and ideally we would like it all in one place. But we are finding the limitations are affecting our ability to provide the level of service we want to provide. 

In a perfect world, the integration between the two solutions would be deeper so we can select the best of the best in our techstack and allow this to work seamlessly together. 

Hubspot is indeed a market leader for the sales and marketing aspects in the CRM, but the other features feel like 'bolt-ons' which are not deep enough in their functionality to really work well.

Nicolas33
Participante

@lindaw same for us. Languages and multiple domains are our main concern right now. 

Hubspot promised a release early this year but still nothing. I just know from my Account Manager that a beta has been released for some users, but without the features we all badly need. 

I should have chosen Zendesk or Freshdesk for the service part.

Anonymous
Não aplicável

Seems it is more than a year people are asking that.
We're setting up a brand new full pacj Hubspot solution and that multi-language knowledge base is a *must have* for us.

goconnor
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hey just to give an update on this:

Multiple languages for Knowledge Base will be made available this quarter (Q2 2020).

I expect Multiple Knowledge Bases to be available in the second half of this year.

matthewvalle
Membro

Looking to test the beta version of this out please!

markdhansen
Participante

We need this as well. We have multiple products under multiple subdomains and would like to have multiple KBs, like:

gds.megalytic.com/knowledge

report.megalytic.com/knowledge

BogdanI
Membro

this is a must. when will be this be live?

ogranadino
Participante

Hi, we need two Knowledge bases, thats the whole idea of buying two domains for us in the enterprise version.

Is there any beta?

O.

finn
Top colaborador(a)

+1

willcurran
Top colaborador(a)

+1 million

MartinV
Membro

We need this as well!

Japanda
Membro

Would be great to have more than one help center. We need one for our clients and another one for our client's users. We don't want to expose our client's help center to their users. At the same time we want to provide help center resources to their users.   Hope that was clear enough.