HubSpot Ideas

MRainville

Multiple Images capability for scheduled posts for Instagram!

While Twitter and Facebook give you the option to post more than one image, Instgram only allows one. Can we get that capability in HubSpot ASAP! 🙂

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
September 12, 2023 12:06 PM

6 Replies
javieryebenes
Contributor

Hi @MRainville, in other posts it is mentioned that although Facebook and Twitter have worked on APIs that allow for Hubspot to schedule multiple images at once, Instagram and LinkedIn are still not ready to allow third parties to publish or schedule multiple images. (See below)

javieryebenes_0-1615193271563.png

See other useful threads: 

I really hope this functionality is available soon and my answer was helpful to you.  😊

•  
TeriTheTerrible
Participant

I really hope they resolve this.

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

The API documentation for Instagram shows multiple images as an option for business accounts:

"You can use the Instagram Graph API to publish single images or single videos (single media posts), or posts containing multiple images and videos (carousel posts), on Instagram Business accounts."

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Just found a duplicate post that has more upvotes --> add yours here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-Multiple-Images-for-Instagram/idi-p/294993

TeriTheTerrible
Participant

Haven't been able to post more than 1 photo at a time on IG biz. Can with the other platforms. Others going through the same thing.

I think they should take away the biz component need for IG. I have to jump between biz and creator in order to use trending sounds which have been a driver for success with our reels. It's a real bummer. Thanks for letting me know about the other thread. I'll hop in there. 

Leeyman
HubSpot Product Team