HubSpot Ideas

Multiple Email signature

Hello, 

Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you! 

135 Replies
BSundaram
Participant

@hroberts would definately vote for this feature to be made avaliable soon. I need it to use HubSpot better as I support multiple roles in my company. Please update on it soon.

Thanks!

DBenoit2
Participant

OK, I also think it's abou time this happened!

As you can see this will make life easier for a lot of people. This is available in many other CRM's so it should already in one of the top CRM's!

RBussau

This is a really good idea, and something we desperately need to manage our multiple shared inboxes. Please consider implementing this feature as it is incredibly useful 

GrumpyHippo

Pretty shocking that this isn't an option. Needs to happen.

AlexWitt
Participant

I send emails to contacts from 2 separate emails, depending on their location. It would be great if I could save separate email signatures for each email address.

SGledhill

Hello Hubspot team 

We also would like 2 signatures as we have 2 business units operating in our platform. Our sales team has 2 emails and is in need of 2 signatures to address the correct customer correctly. I see that in this post people have complained and nothing has been actioned.

FinLend
Good luck, we've been waiting years with NO hopeium from the HubSpot team
😞

Maybe some day, someone, somewhere in the HubSpot family will read these
responses and take action to develop and catch up with every other CRM out
there that allows for multiple addresses.

Help us ALL, please...
GrumpyHippo

@RBussau in case you didn't know, you can have different signatures from Shared Inboxes when you write from the conversations tool with a given shared inbox address.
Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 07.56.35.png

What you don't seem to be able to do is write an email from an Object record and access more than 1 signature. Even if selecting to send from a Shared Inbox address on the Object Record, it won't take the inbox signature, but your own personal signature.

SlimBob
Participant

I'd like to be able to have multiple email signatures.

This would allow me to have the most pertinent information in my email signature without the burden of manually updating it when my standard email signature isn't a good fit.

For example, I communicate with customers, partners, and vendors. I would love to be able to have a different email signature for each of them.

You could tie this potentially into pipelines, objects, and lifecycle stages.

A few examples would be different email signatures per pipeline, different email signatures for deals versus tickets, or different email signatures based on the lifecycle stage of the contact.

Iffah
HubSpot Employee

Commenting on behalf of a customer. Multiple email signatures would allow them to use HTML in their signatures since the template workaround does not support this. 

PCarey

As many other people have said this would be great so that we could send different signatures based on the type of person we are communicating with. This would be a cool feature, even after 6 years of it being requested.

warfieldgb

I have become bored with being ignored and hav found another solution to this problem: CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.

My guess is that while HubSpot probably started out as a great idea, it has grown into just another big stupid company. I am on an active campaign to get as many of these out of my life as possilbe.

Bye, HubSpot.

RyanDowson

I agree with @warfieldgb. I'd been waiting for this critical and necessary feature update for many years. It's essential to my business and, without it, has created tremendous challenges. Looking at your current share value and trending (not to mention the recent layoffs of 500 employees), it might be in your best interest to listen more closely to your user base. 

To the Hubspot team: I have already cancelled my subscription and am transitioning to another CRM that offers the same core features for 30% of the cost of your platform - and one that also allows me to have AS MANY EMAIL SIGNATURES AS I WANT! 

Buh-bye,

Another lost customer

JHutchinson6

Multiple email signautres would be very helpful.

margarita

I have seen this request in other parts, so it seems like there are a lot of people that need it.

Please, please HubSpot, put some time in adding this neat and easy feature for 2023. It has been years waiting...

REssenburg

Like many reps, I cover a territory that covers multiple states. Mulitple state, timezone coverage is routine in Sales.

I want to give a "personalized" approach to my emails, I sense it would optimal if the client saw a local address where our office has representation.

For example, if calling on clients on the E Coast, I want them to see a footer from one of our E Coast offices (not from the West).

i would like to request that HubSpot allow users to toggle email per email, per Sequence, to our local offices.

This would be a great change and customize the experience.  

TomCrossley

Hi @REssenburg,

If this is for marketing emails there is a way to do this combining smart content and personalisation fields on the contact record.

We have a similar approach where some of our marketing emails have the signature of their sales consultant (contact owner). We created lists based on contact owner and then created a smart content block for each signature. All blocks are added to the email and then the correct one based on list membership is shown to the contact on send.

So in your example, if you created a "local office" field on each contact record you could create a contact list based on local offices and use that to trigger the smart content block. You could look to set up a workflow assigning a local office based on another field such as state (depending on how your business operates) meaning it will be automatically generated for when you come to send marketing emails.

The Hubspot footer will remain static on all marketing emails but as a work around it allows you to create more personalised emails to send as marketing emails.

Hope this helps,

Tom

Bob2245
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes, would be a cool feature to have! Just had a client ask about this as well.

Robse89
Participant

Hello everyone,
Good news - we have solved this problem with CodeTwo (https://www.g2.com/products/codetwo-email-signatures-for-office-365/reviews)

I have 3 different email addresses (all in one M365 tenant) and with CodeTwo the signature can be set client-side (Outlook or Outlook Web) or server-side.

We use server-side with the hashtag #signature and my email address is set as sender on 3 signature rules and the hashtag triggers the signature.

My signature setting in Hubspot is just #signature.

The configuration CodeTwo and M365 is a bit more complex, but very good and you can control your signatures centrally in the future.

Have fun with it!

c2.png

hs.png

MLeiss

Hello! I work in a business setting in which speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese. I use personal emailing to clients through HubSpot. It would be great to be able to choose between signatures on the language the email is written. Nowadays businesses that work internationally NEED this, and hope you would consider adding it as a feature. Thanks! MLeiss