HubSpot Ideas

Multiple Email signature

Hello, 

Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you! 

135 Kommentare
Jessy
Teilnehmer/-in

I would also highly appreciate a way to switch signatures. We have clients from different countries and translating the signature each time is not fun, even with copy and paste. But since this topic is years old, I suppose we will not get lucky.

RachelJ
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This would be a fabulous addition, we only discovered we couldn't do it recently when we launched a new brand, so in the main people are choosing to use Gmail as we can accommodate this need from there.

However, it would be ideal if we could do so from HS without manual intervention as this means we're restricted when it comes to using sequences as too much manual updating of signatures to bother.

Thanks,

Rachel

mkaszuba
Mitglied

It would be an awesome feature. We are starting a new project within my company and it has a separate domain/branding, etc. thus we have to contact our customers and vendors with two different emails (each person) and different signatures. 

Bwally76
Mitglied

Thread Start Date: January 10, 2017

Community Replies: 43

Upvotes: 114

Hubspot Response: Crickets....

We all have the same need.  Is someone from Hubspot reviewing these threads? Would someone from Hubspot be willing to update the community on the status of this request?  Is there some sort of technical reason the feature cannot be added?

Respectfully,

BW

AlexLinebrink
Mitglied

3.5 years later.... How is this not a thing yet?!! Adding my voice here. This would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!

mbarwell
Mitglied

Definitely required. Templates are far too clunky a workaround.

Using Tickets, the signatures we use and definitely different than when we are responding to leads or other enquiries.  Even if we could link a signature to an email address would be an improvement.

ThéoAyzac
Mitglied

Dommage que ce sujet reste sans améliorations, c'est totalement bloquant pour mon entreprise 😕 

flowimmer
Mitglied

This would be an important feature. We work with various clients in different countries and also with different entities. With one signature it is not enough.

Thanks for considering this.

martalgroup
Mitglied

This would be incredibly helpful! Come on @hubspot! Hook us up!

pablogrk
Mitglied

Great idea, I hope Hubspot team implement this idea as soon as possible 🙂

fred_erik
Teilnehmer/-in

As well for Conversations!!!

dabroncos
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I love the suggestion because I have 3 emails I use for 3 different brands my company owns and I get sales requests from all 3 websites and have multiple sales people that need the same thing.   I don't like how it is currently setup because most of my sequences have signatures embedded automatically and I just want it to send with the right signature based on the email address that I send from.  This is a simple feature that outlook and gmail have and Hubspot should have it too.  

I just got an email from a prospect that saw the parent company's signature and had no idea what I was selling him on - that destroyed the credibility and deal because it looks tacky.  Hubspot definitely needs to fix this!

G-D
Mitglied

You guys need to add multiple email signature funcionality. It only makes sense to do so if you already offer multiple personal email accounts integration. It would be very much needed, specially when working with email sequences. Thanks.

ahmedhassan
Teilnehmer/-in

I can see comments and requests backdated all the way from 2017. HubSpot team, is that going to be implemented anytime soon? I believe it is a vital factor for most business needs over the number of votes and the comments within the three pages. May you please consider having this delevered soon? 

Thanks!

Robse89
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @hubspot, 4 years ago. What's going on with multiple signatures? 😉

NCO
Stratege/Strategin

We've gone through an entire presidential term here in the US and yet Hubspot still has not addressed this.

Why?

cjl2016
Teilnehmer/-in

HubSpot already allows you to connect multiple email address to a primary account and send emails from the address you wish to send from, but it does not offer the capacity to alter the signatures when a different email address is chosen.

For example, we have two brands:

One is our primary brand that focuses on multiple lines of business and the second is a smaller brand that focuses on a singular line of business. When I went to send emails via HubSpot from my smaller brand and I select that email address while creating an email from a contact in the CRM, my signature stays the same as the one I use for my primary account, but ideally a differently branded email address would auto-fill when I switch to the secondary address.

Apple Mail does this perfectly, for example. As do most other mail clients. This would be invaluable so that I can do all of my work at once instead of having to change the email signature every time I need to send an email from my secondary address.

JoshV
Mitglied

Yes, have this same issue. Please add a layer for additional signatures.

Each different email address needs it's own custom/corresponding signature.
Also, it would be smart to allow multiple signatures per each email address, as well.

Thanks HS!

Stusky
Mitglied

I'm really need this feature too!

MSanati
Mitglied

Very useful feature. Without it sequences are much more burdensome!