HubSpot Ideas

Multiple Email signature

Hello, 

Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you! 

135件のコメント
Sshahade
メンバー

Need multiple email signatures. I don't always have same type of client or same context and would like to change my signature accordingly

aleksandar982
参加者

Can I have 2 different email signatures?

susanj
メンバー

How do I use 2 different email signatures please?  My company uses 2 trading names, so the email signatures need to be different.  Also, even for just one trading name, I have different email signatures, one for new contact plus one for contacts that have known me for a while.

If I cannot solve this issue, then I am going to have to go back to my previous software that does allow me more than 1 email signature.  

Thank you.

Philj
投稿者

A workaround is to make a template of each signature (get rid of automatically using a signature)

For each email you send, you choose which template to use

Just remember to choose the correct email address you wish to use

I have just made a suggestion to link a template to an email address to make this automatic, please like

Hope that helps

TAZ
メンバー

We have a portfolio of companies and quite obviously need alternate email addresses and signatures.

If this seems foreign to you, look at something called Salesforce or Outlook to see how they have been doing it all these years!

This is daily annoyance Hubspot and you need to recognise standard improvements & implement them ASAP!!!

TAZ
メンバー

We have a portfolio of companies and quite obviously need alternate email addresses and signatures.

If this seems foreign to you, look at something called Salesforce or Outlook to see how they have been doing it all these years!

This is daily annoyance Hubspot and you need to recognise standard improvements & implement them ASAP!! 

Keith_McGibbon
メンバー

It would at least be nice to have multiple CTA's that you can choose from.  I would love to be able to get my outbound team to customize the footer based on the markets they are prospecting in. 

GNorman
メンバー

Hi -

It would be great to add the ability to select alternate signatures to this great platform. Thanks for ekeeping us posted on progress.

Gene N.

danyelb
投稿者

Hello all,

We would also need this feature.

It would be nice if someone from HubSpot would chime in here and let us know if this is being considered?

Thanks!

Aline
メンバー

Hello,

we need this feature as well.

Some people of our company have different email aliases in Hubspot and we need to have personalized signature for each email.

Thanks!

s0lutions
メンバー

Not sure if this would work for everyone. I think you can use snippets to create a unique signitures then just add the one you want.

lora
メンバー

Any news on this? We were looking at options to add multiple signatures for each HubSpot user. Thank you for your idea. Great one!

greegorij
メンバー

We use two domains both handled in G suite in a single google account. I can configure and use both my e-mails in hubspot but I can only have one signature. I'd love to have separate signature associacted with each addres. Currently we have to either edit signature each time or use gmail but both those workarounds have disadvantages.  While using gmail I have to manually associate e-mail with deal and editing signature everytime is both time taking and It's easy to make a mistake.

danwarfield
メンバー

This is really important, unless there is a trivial workaround. 

Aleksandrs
HubSpot Employee

Another workaround would be to save HTML version of various signatures in an external file like notepad.

And then copy paste as needed.

Would also love to see the multiple signature option in portal settings.

Meladoyu
メンバー

Hello,

The same, I have several mails adress an dI need different signatures,

Thanks !

thodnett
メンバー

It is so counter intuitive that you (hubspot crm) give us so many features to manage multiple brands in our crm database including multiple email addresses but it is crazy that a simple feature to associate a unique signature with each email address is not available. Could you imagine outlook not allowing a unique signature to be associated with each email address? PLEASE add this to CRM.

CourageouS1
参加者

I strongly support this idea---and thought I would bring the idea back to a more current request--maybe it will get more attention now.  Good job!

Alim_G
メンバー

Bonjour, 

Nous avons également besoin de cette fonctionnalité. 

CourageouS1
参加者

I guess there's no one from Hubspot who works their way through these inquiries.  This should be a simple thing to do.  AND having to cut and paste EVERY time I switch to my alternate email address takes time.  Multiply that times 10-20 times a day, that's a lot of wasted time that Hubspot could fix by adding ONE signature to match up with the alternate email address!