Multiple Email signature

Hello, 

Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you! 

20 Replies
Sshahade

Need multiple email signatures. I don't always have same type of client or same context and would like to change my signature accordingly

aleksandar982
Occasional Contributor

Can I have 2 different email signatures?

susanj
New Contributor

How do I use 2 different email signatures please?  My company uses 2 trading names, so the email signatures need to be different.  Also, even for just one trading name, I have different email signatures, one for new contact plus one for contacts that have known me for a while.

If I cannot solve this issue, then I am going to have to go back to my previous software that does allow me more than 1 email signature.  

Thank you.

Philj
Regular Contributor

A workaround is to make a template of each signature (get rid of automatically using a signature)

For each email you send, you choose which template to use

Just remember to choose the correct email address you wish to use

I have just made a suggestion to link a template to an email address to make this automatic, please like

Hope that helps

TAZ
New Contributor

We have a portfolio of companies and quite obviously need alternate email addresses and signatures.

If this seems foreign to you, look at something called Salesforce or Outlook to see how they have been doing it all these years!

This is daily annoyance Hubspot and you need to recognise standard improvements & implement them ASAP!!!

TAZ
New Contributor

We have a portfolio of companies and quite obviously need alternate email addresses and signatures.

If this seems foreign to you, look at something called Salesforce or Outlook to see how they have been doing it all these years!

This is daily annoyance Hubspot and you need to recognise standard improvements & implement them ASAP!! 

Keith_McGibbon
New Contributor

It would at least be nice to have multiple CTA's that you can choose from.  I would love to be able to get my outbound team to customize the footer based on the markets they are prospecting in. 

GNorman
Occasional Contributor

Hi -

It would be great to add the ability to select alternate signatures to this great platform. Thanks for ekeeping us posted on progress.

Gene N.

danyelb
Regular Contributor

Hello all,

We would also need this feature.

It would be nice if someone from HubSpot would chime in here and let us know if this is being considered?

Thanks!

Aline
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

we need this feature as well.

Some people of our company have different email aliases in Hubspot and we need to have personalized signature for each email.

Thanks!