HubSpot Ideas

AshokkumarGenga

Multiple Email Signatures

Hi Team,

I am a sales guy handling two regions. While email campaigning, I wish to use regional specific location of my organization's presence in the email signature. But HubSpot doesnt allow me to have more than one email signature. It could be better if you could add a feature of having multiple email signatures like Outlook and Gmail does. 

25 Replies
CAguilar4

Adding to this as well (: I understand there's a potential workaround mentioned here, but it would still be incredibly helpful when a user sends out an email using a different FROM address, to be able to associate it with that user's email signature as well. This way it's done automatically, rather than having to insert snippets/edit the signature manually.

DavidMueller

I agree. There are multiple organizations under our holding company that have different branding and thus we have numerous email domains that have entirely different email signitures. The work arounds mentioned in other articles are frustrating when you're running 90 miles per hour and need to stop and do the extra steps. Plus it makes it far more seemless when you can open up an email to compose and you are able to see what address you're emailing from by simply seeing the signiture.

Spencert

I also agree this needs to be added.

Tonya1
Participant

I agree this needs to be added

SMontreuil

I totally agree on this, I need multiple email signatures.

Greenway

I completely agree also!

margarita

Yes, this would be very helpful! I do not understand why HubSpot doesn't fix something this easy. 

margarita

Bob2245
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yep, upvote! Just had a client ask about this and seems to make sense to have something like this in businesses with multiple regions/business units/brands/labels.

MilenaRedGR
Participant | Elite Partner

Same here. Would be very handy to switch between signatures!

JWormmeester

We are hndeling different languages even Outlook can handle different signatures. So HubSpot on the go and provide this ASAP

ABeatty

This would be VERY beneficial for our team! 

DAshford

+1

amyonwalkabout
Participant

Agreed this is essential! We have two different brands at our company that each require different outreach via email templates. Would be great to have multiple options to select from rather than embedding the right signature every time. 

bborgestad1

This would be very helpful. My sales role covers two verticals (Commercial and Education) and we have two different product names and email domains for both. It would be so much easier to have multiple signatures that can be assigned to alias email addresses. 

I know it can be done in Gmail directly but hubspot would be more ideal. 

Em111
Participant

Agree this is needed. We also have sales team members working/helping out across 2 regions and need a different phone number for each so multiple signatures would be good.

JLewis91
Participant

This would make it so much easier for my client as well!

EW2
Participant

Yes - this is desparately needed! 

Whether someone is managing multiple territories and regions, or they are tasked with selling two entirely different divisions under one parent company... a lot of us would get value out of this update... There are requests for it going back as far as 2017 from what I can see. 

MLeiss0

I also sent this request before, urgently NEEDED! Thank you!

Jeanmarch

Similar request for me. But i'd like to have a signature by pipeline (we have a pipeline for pro users and another pipeline for private users). it could also be a different signature per connected e-mail

TdeRidder

Upvoting! This is urgently needed. The offered workarounds are to much of a hassle. Numerous email client have this feature. I have confidence that Hubspot will be able to integrate this as well. Please please pleaseee 🙂