Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Multiple Domains per Company

Use Case: Company utilizes secondary domain for email while the primary domain loads their website. Example: www.company123.com uses @co123mail.com for email.

A secondary domain option, with the abilility to add a list of domains associated with the parent company, allows us to track leads via email using the "Auto Create / Associate" feature without manually creating the contact for the parent company.

HubSpot updates
43 Comentários
ClemOaky
Berater

Absolutely Suttungr! Completely +1 your case, we have similar issues that lead to quite dramatic consequences!

I would actually suggest that Hubspot would ask for confirmation when about to "automatically add". So you could pick which company you would actually want to add this contact. I know we lose the automatic here, but at least we keep data clean.

Alcip
Mitwirkender

+1 exactly the same issue. 

I need several domains attached to a company

darkhousedev
Berater

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

I love Hubspot so much, but it's topics like this when there is such an obviously needed feature that seems to basically be 90% there already, just missing a few options, that drive me crazy. There is obviously interest in these feature based on the pages of comments asking for it.

Let's go Hubspot devs!