HubSpot Ideas

Jamie-SRN

Multiple Domains per Company

Use Case: Company utilizes secondary domain for email while the primary domain loads their website. Example: www.company123.com uses @co123mail.com for email.

A secondary domain option, with the abilility to add a list of domains associated with the parent company, allows us to track leads via email using the "Auto Create / Associate" feature without manually creating the contact for the parent company.

64 Replies
gabherrera
Participant

+1 - this creates lots of duplicate records for us.

jebcashin
Participant

Hubspot listened here and delivered. The company object now supports multiple domains.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/add-multiple-domain-names-to-a-company-record

darkhousedev
Participant | Platinum Partner

@jebcashin they did enable the multiple domains, but unfortunately the API has still not been updated to allow you to push multiple domains to a single company. Still holding out on that one.

gabherrera
Participant

ETA: I was able to find multiple domains when going to view all properties, then domain, then edit.

Yeah, that doesn't match what I see. I already gave the feedback on the article. There's no Actions button and it doesn't appear when you hover either.

gabherrera_0-1618842331648.png