HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Multiple Calendar Integration for HubSpot Sales Meetings

I have a range of calendars I created in Google that all work within my primary calendar account. I created these for personal, volunteering, etc., so they could be color coded in my main calendar view for quick reference.

Unfortunately, these secondary calendars are not being pulled in when I set up calendar integration with HubSpot Sales Meetings. Having the ability to pull in multiple calendars would be an amazing feature to add for people who separate work from personal like this.

Thanks in advance.

45 Kommentare
Futurist
Mitglied | Partner

This is my support ticket - surely I am not the only one working with multiple calendars in Google Cal / Outlook? At the moment Hubspot only supports cal integration with a single, personal calendar which is not super helpful. Copy of my ticket...

"Hey I have several calendar under my log-in in Google Calendars. Not all seem to integrate with Hubspot Meetings. I have marked all events 'as busy'. Still those times that I am unavailable still keep popping up in Hubspot meetings. Can you help me fix this please? A bit embarrassing to have to send options back to client after showing such a snazzy interface (which is not up to date... from Hubspot's side...) A"

Thankful for ideas or votes to get this up and have Hubspot manage multiple cal integrations. Surely more people run their business and personal lives through Google Cal and use differently coloured cals?

A

_ashleyquintana
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

I completely agree. We are facing the same issue!

Natepoleon
Mitglied

I agree with this, it is almost useless to me if it doesn't work with multiple calendars. This feature was one of the reasons I upgraded to a PRO account. 

ryangates
Mitglied

This is vital for me as well. It's unusable as it currently exists right now.

wearecrunch
Teilnehmer/-in

I also completely aggree.

It is not usable for teams that work together and create meetings from hubspot CRM, as it only integrates with the default calendar, It can't integrate with a team-shared calendar.

This should be a need to have in any CRM system, if not the integration with google calendar, then at least a simple overview of all meetings that has been created, so the whole team can see who has what meetings.

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
rlawless
HubSpot-Produktteam

MikeWeaver
Mitglied

Having the same issue. Don't want to share some of my appointments with different departments of my company. This would be a valued upgraded. Having something like being able to check off which calendars affect my busy times in the day.

Great that we are in planning mode! Thanks for listening HubSpot!!!

MarizaCF
Mitglied

This is also very critical our team. We'd really like to move from Calendly to HS meetings but most of our sales team (myself included) has separate personal and business Google calendar.

Someone please get on this ASAP. It's causing a LOT of confusion and we're having trouble finding any kind of workaround.

Thank you,

Mariza Pavalama

mariza[at] careerfoundry [dot] com

samarialva
Mitglied

I'm not able to use HS meetings until this is fixed. We really want to get our team onto HS meetings. Can you please fix this ASAP?

Pipeshine
Mitglied

I agree, it makes it impossible to do any tracking to help measure metrics. 

HITManZac
Mitglied
This is very problematic, what is the ETA for resolution. I'm in a similar boat, but to be clear, I need this to work across multiple Google accounts. I use my corporate email through Google Apps and I use my personal Gmail for family scheduling. I need to make sure that both accounts are considered on bookings.
chadstamm
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Does anyone have a resolution on this or an ETA for when this might be complete? Having the ability to filter out meeting times using a variety of different calendars is imperative to making this work for me.

andyb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Gold Partner

I completely agree too. At the moment I'm having to duplicate meetings in my calendar just to work-around HS Meetings restriction to one calendar only.

Carl_Juneau
Mitglied

Got the same problem. Calendly.com has already implemented a solution that works. I'm forced to use them until you fix this.

Danelen
Mitglied

At this time it is only possible to link one Google Calendar to Meetings. Meetings will respect the default calendar of the email address you integrate, but not any additional calendars that are layered on top of the default. I am happy to pass this feedback onto my team. I would find it very helpful to be able to integrate multiple calendars into Meetings, so I can be sure a potential client isn't booking a time that I actually have something scheduled on another calendar I use. 

pboudy
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

+1

PaulM
Mitglied

Absolutely agree. Who has just one calender these days? Especially as an entreprenuer juggling home and business life! Please add this feature!

asharrow
Mitglied

Upvote!

rebeccaclay
Mitglied

What they said! I have a set day and block of time that keep reserved for demos each week, and I block off my main calendar so it doesn't get booked over. I then have a separate demos calendar that Calendly books against during that time. I'd love to switch this over to HubSpot, but I don't see how it will work without supporting multiple calendars.

Cabal
Teilnehmer/-in

I have different calendar at my Office in order to separete events, lets get this at meetings