HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Multiple Calendar Integration for HubSpot Sales Meetings

I have a range of calendars I created in Google that all work within my primary calendar account. I created these for personal, volunteering, etc., so they could be color coded in my main calendar view for quick reference.

Unfortunately, these secondary calendars are not being pulled in when I set up calendar integration with HubSpot Sales Meetings. Having the ability to pull in multiple calendars would be an amazing feature to add for people who separate work from personal like this.

Thanks in advance.

45 Comentarios
DanAt3DV
Colaborador

Kudos added. I'd bring my consultants and director's on if this was resolved. Currently it's just me using it from a team of 8. 

robert1
Colaborador

This feature is useless if you don't support mutiple calendars. I can't use it like this.

Justin14
Participante

Not having this is incredibly stunting for our company. It renders the meetings link entirely useless and serverely limits our sales peoples ability to do their job. It's basically crippled any 'inboud sales' activities we can do by creating an uncessary layer of friction to the process - we basically can't add meetings links to any sequences we create; it won't work, it might even be damaging.  Please fix this issue. 

reconlogistics
Miembro

I have multiple Google calendars and they all are relevant. Need Hubspot to recognize all "busy" appointments, not just the one account; otherwise, the meetings link is basically useless. 

Alicia
Participante

I have the same with Outlook, I create calendars for different activities for example events, webinars, etc. all under my own calendar. 

DanHuby
Miembro

We need this too, so it can check our meeting room bookings alongside personal diaries.

chadstamm
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

Checking back on this... HubSpot, can we please get this in the queue? Meetings is completely useless unless this feature is added.

Thanks.

asharrow
Miembro

Multiple calendar feature!

niren
Miembro

Please add this function. Would be very useful.

stormewg
Miembro

Adding to the choir here... I have two g suite accounts. Both linked to Hubspot. One g suite calendar is shared with the second g suite calendar, depending on which email people invite me to events with - the lack of this feature means I cannot see half my meetings that are requested to my second g suite account! 

Please let us know when this is coming. 

Thanks, 

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
mschnitt
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

This feature is now live! You can find it by going to Meetings Settings > Calendar Integration. There is also a notification in your Meetings app that will take you there.

robert1
Colaborador

Awesome @mschnitt!

andyb
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold

Looking good & very helpful. Thanks

HITManZac
Miembro

Thanks, @mschnitt. Still not working as expected. Should I put in a support ticket?

rhernandezny
Miembro

Multiple calendars is a great idea, particularly since it is linked to one email account. WOuld be great to be able to send a reminder emails from a support email account instead of a person-specific email account.

concept_theory
Participante

BIG plus one for me. I'd even settle in the short term for reading Free/Busy the other Gmail calendars I have integrated into my work Gmail connected to meetings. They have full read/write access but Meetings won't acknowledge them.

Having a full MVP of adding lots of calendars would be nice, but in the short-term just reading other calendars the primary calendar has access to would be great. 

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
hroberts
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

BFitzSmith
Miembro

I have added my second email (gmail) as directed but I am still not able to add a second calendar.  What I am doing wrong?

JohanR
Miembro

@BFitzSmith : Have you been answered about how to interact with a secondary gmail calendar and not with default one ? I would like that my appointments fall into a specific agenda (shared with my team) which is not currently available into hubspot. Currently, it goes into my personnal calendar which is not the desired feature...

Regards,

Johan

silvacarl
Miembro

So there is no way to have multiple calendars so each calendar could represent scheduling for different products or customer types?