HubSpot Ideas

The_Dude

Multilingual Knowledge bases?

What is the timeline for multilingual knowledge bases?

We have a multilingual SaaS platform that can be quite complex that requires a robust multilingual knowledge base.

69 Replies
finn
Top Contributor

The signup form is protected and cannot be accessed.

davidwimi

@goconnor The form doesn't work:

"You need permission

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More."

goconnor
HubSpot Product Team

@finn @davidwimi apologies. The form is fixed now.

davidwimi

@goconnor No worries. 🙂

When will we be added to the beta version? 

goconnor
HubSpot Product Team

People will be added to the beta on a weekly basis. Anyone who had submitted the form on or before May 28 have now been added to the beta.

Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback as we've worked on this beta! It's nearing completion (at which point it will no longer be "in beta"). 

If you'd like access to the beta, please email me directly with your Hub ID: svalsdottir@hubspot.com -- include "Knowledge base beta" in the subject line for the fastest response. 

Thanks!

- Snaedis. 

MarinoEnglish

Hi @Snaedis,

I don't know where I should write my feedbacks so I'll write it here. I only have one.
I think that it could be great if we could choose to enable/desable the switch from one language to another. My French knowledge base contains links that I don't want to share with my US clients. So If I could cancel te option to switch from French to English and English to French, that would be great.

Thanks

Romain

Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for this feedback, @MarinoEnglish! I'm interested to learn more about how you'd ideally like these links to work (or not work) between languages. I'll message you directly so we can chat about the details 🙂 

cpak
HubSpot Product Team

Multi-lingual knowledge base is live to all Service Hub Professional and Enterprise portals! More about how to get started can be found in this help article.