HubSpot Ideas

The_Dude

Multilingual Knowledge bases?

What is the timeline for multilingual knowledge bases?

We have a multilingual SaaS platform that can be quite complex that requires a robust multilingual knowledge base.

69 Replies
Guillaume-B

Another upvote for this !

This is not juste a "nice have" feature bug a realy "must have" one !

louischausse
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi folks!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! After hearing your feedback, our Product team has moved forward with developing a multi-language Knowledge Base. We'll keep this thread updated with any developments.

Best,

Joe

Striker

Hey Joe,

glad to hear that. For me to late. I waiting since 4 month and already a sales guy of you promised you have this on "the roadmap, in development, in progress, ongoing".

I know development - I know the multi-lang problems. It will take min. 2 -4 month...

DanielGarcia

We need a multi-language Knowledgebase, it is really necessary to give support to our multilingual customers. 

jochenvp
Participant

Any ETA on this?

thibaultponcele
Participant

Any ETA already? To know if we move to another product or not?

paulrice

We need this too!

Apic_Timothy

I really would like an ETA also. We are transitioning to a multilingual KB and use Hobspot for sales/support/marketing. It would be really annoying to have to implement a different system now...

DannyH
Contributor

Good news that this feature is on the roadmap, it will be a great addition to the ServiceHub.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi everyone! 

I'm happy to hear so many of you are eagerly awaiting this feature. I can confirm this feature request is currently being developed, but as a rule, we don't provide estimated dates of delivery.

This ensures we meet your expectations and deliver high-quality features. More info can be found on the Ideas Forum Users' Guide.

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

Striker

Dear Joe,

I totally understand not to provide a date. I would´nt do it as well.

Trade off: No planning possible on customer side -> lossing opportunities.

As you wrote "feature request is currently being developed" this means it is in a sprint and code is produced?!

ersinyilmaz
Participant

Almost 18 months have passed since the first post.

Hopefully, it will be published as soon as possible.

wladjdeb
Participant

any timeframe for this high demand request ?? very important for us as well !! 

tdunker

+1

davidwimi

+ 10 000 000 000 000

Yanel

Today it is essential to have a multilingual knowledge

StephanSchulz

@JoeMayall As the last official update on this topic was on 26-FEB 2020 - would you mind to share some further information with your customers?

Just to remind you: This was first brought up 26-JUN 2018.

Best

Stephan

cl77
Participant

Are there any updates on this yet?

finn
Top Contributor

+1