HubSpot Ideas

The_Dude

Multilingual Knowledge bases?

What is the timeline for multilingual knowledge bases?

We have a multilingual SaaS platform that can be quite complex that requires a robust multilingual knowledge base.

69 Replies
andrerodrigues

Agreed!

We have the same situation here and I thought it was already available since Hubspot's own Knowledge Base do support multi-language 😞

cristinacairone

We have the same situation. Our knowledge base is translated in three different languages.. we thought this feature would be available since Hubspot is so complete! 

I hope this feature will be out soon! 

Tworthree

totally agree,
I would like to activate my company for the service hub, but for us, that we are a saas European service providers, not having the multilingual knowledge base makes the service not usable for assistance

Tworthree

the same here, the knowledge base in Europe can not be used without multilingual

Emile

Same here, the multilingual knowledge base is a must for Europe!

Is it possible to have the same feature as for landing pages?

https://tppr.me/kYiDu

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

I can confirm that this is something the Service Hub team are actively investigating and planning to build. I cannot confirm any timeline at this stage but it will not be this year. I"m going to move this thread to the Ideas Forum so others can track progress.

Kasimir

Yes, multi-language an absolute must-feature for a knowledge base. roisinkirby, regarding The Dude's question, is there a timeline already set? If yes, what is it for this feature?

Ten

This feature is a must have for us! When could we hope getting this feature available?

chrisburrc

The knowledge base, without multilingual feature, is worthless. 

davidwimi

Up!

IreneAplazame

This is quite important for us as well! Do you know when this feature will be available?

Make

Hi,

We are planning to move our Intercom account to Hubspot, as they do not support multilingual "Knowledge articles" (Support articles) but apparently Hubspot doesn't either? 

We really need this to support our customers in various countries and languages.

JessievanB

@roisinkirby
Thanks for your explanation. Is it possible for you now to give somewhat of an indication? 

This function will also be quite relevant for our support system. 

Thanks in advance!

chris_perrine
Participant

Same for us, we are an Australian SaaS company, but we work globally with a lot of clients in Europe (especially France).  While the other features in Hubspot work well for multi-lingual, we definitely need this for the Knowledge Base as well.

rafaelpa

Up!

specksie
Contributor

need this!

vernierd
Participant | Elite Partner

For our multi-lingual clients the knowledge base tool is useless. 90% of our clients require more than one language. HubSpot should deploy multi-lingual tools by default. 

bianka

We were told by our HS contact that the Kowledge Base was to be multilingual by the end of 2018 and have counted on it. Very much looking forward to this!

Fabien_Get

Hi, Same issue : We just subscribed to Hubspot for managing support of our multilingual platform. As the support is currently available in several languages the multilingual knowledge base is a must have for us, otherwise it makes the tool useless on several aspects for support : chatbot...

specksie
Contributor

We need this as enterprise customer with over 50 countries.