HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Multi step/page forms

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 14 votes.

The ability to break forms up into 2-3 steps. Gradually asking for more information would be useful. See Unbounce's feature:
http://support.unbounce.com/entries/20279381-How-to-set-up-a-multi-step-form

Their are plenty of studies to suggest that these can increase long form conversions.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/survey-blog/increase-conversions-lead-generation-forms/

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
January 18, 2024 02:26 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Ian, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Forms tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now In Planning! This means that our engineers are actively building this feature. Here's a sneak peak. 

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 13.43.33.png

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Ian 

Being Reviewed
June 21, 2021 12:35 PM

In Planning
February 26, 2019 07:08 AM

92 Replies
derekcavaliero
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

@IMcDonald - this looks promising, but please don't force us to embed these things w/ iframe. That builder looks very "Typeform esque". Businesses need the ability to deploy simple multi-step forms that can be styled with their own CSS and hooked into w/ JavaScript callbacks (e.g. the "Raw HTML" option for the existing forms needs to be an option). If this is sandboxed to an iframe with limited pre-set styles it's not going to be as useful as it could be. 

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

@IMcDonald , Awesome to see this is on the roadmap! it's been a long time coming.

DMohsenipour

@IMcDonald  this is amazing news. Will we be able to get on the BETA when it becomes aivalable?

auto-mate
Top Contributor

Interested to hear more about the "planning".

At the moment Hubspot has progressive forms - but it is limited by having only one additional level  of "progressivity"- only one step.
The basic usablity I am looking for is to be able to add at least second level, ideally a third - to the existing form builder. Please enhance the existing tool!

I am running a vast estate of forms in 10 language variations and this is the main pain point.
Partial completion automation would be nice but lower priority.

Firmographic (Clearbit) data showing in forms to help users auto-complete also sounds like a nice idea - if it can encourage e.g. more business email data entry etc. but this is very low priority for me. I think confusing external firmographic data with the user data entry process is going to make things more complex and resource intensive and I am happy to have the firmographic data from Insights/Clearbit in the background.

GrumpyHippo
Participant

so happy to see this is finally arriving @IMcDonald . Definitely want access to Private Beta if one is launched!

MrJustinGivens
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

Awesome sauce! 

I'm with @Jnix284 if there's a beta, I want in!

reycepeda
Participant

Can't wait for this!

chaddiller
Contributor | Gold Partner

This is great to hear @Ian . I would love to sign up for a beta when it becomes available! 

JGarside

Hi @IMcDonald ,

Please sign me up for BETA if this is available?

ErikaJ
Participant | Diamond Partner

@IMcDonald interested in participating in the Beta as a Solutions Partner when this becomes available!

jaybaum
Contributor

Really hope to see a beta for this soon! I have a perfect use case for this where I'm about to create multiple forms with redirects as a workaround.

This would be a lifesaver. 

arrigo

Hi @IMcDonald , any updates on this for a potential beta?

Right now I'm seeing some resistance filling out the full form in one go from prospects on our landing page (form with 5 questions) and the ideal solution would be to have a step by step form. It'd be great if incomplete submissions could be recorded to analyze dropoff rates too.

This would really be a huge value add!

Using custom JS is fine but I would enjoy being able to just create the form in HS and add it to the page.