HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Multi level dependent fields

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 169 votes.

I'd like to have more than 1 level in the dependent fields in forms.

204 Kommentare
tuyennguyen
Teilnehmer/-in

I really want this, so any process on this?

NachoLexidy
Teilnehmer/-in

yes please! this is super necessary, we don't want to pay typeform or other companies with logic-forms, we prefer to keep it all in one place in our HS account. Thank you!

KAnda
Mitglied

Please add this feature!

KAnda
Mitglied

Any update? My entire company would benefit from this feature. It would make our customer onboarding form possible.

AKCologne
Mitglied

We totally agree with KAnda and all others! We would have an immense benefit from this feature and would be happy to have any update on this!

EmiliaMódolo
Mitglied

Hi HubSpot community team 😊

This would be a major improvement to forms, I'd like to have multiple levels too since they would allow me to better filter and categorize incoming leads with only one form instead of many.

I would also like to volunteer in case the HubSpot Product Team needs testers.

Wishing you all a great week,
Emilia.

TRosic
Mitglied

Is there any update on this, almost 3 years from the original request?

TRosic
Mitglied

Incredible that the request exists for years now, but aside from merging of the same request and "being reviewed" status, not much has been done. Any progress on this idea?

EmilyWade
Mitglied

A great idea - we could use this too!

Our example is that Field A containing "123" prompts the dependant Field B to appear. If Field B contains "456", another Field C is prompted to appear to allow the user to specify more details. 

sarahosell
Mitglied

Really need this - we got Hubspot because we were excited about the forms but we may have to go back to using Google Forms for this basic feature.

4yrs of this feature request ... ?

DWinterburn
Mitglied

likewise, would be really useful.

RGarcia4
Mitglied

YESSSS please! 

oelrichh
Mitglied

Agree. We'd like to add a pop-up if a contact adds an email with gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc. - to request they enter a business email address if they have one. We tried to use logic to create a text field - but you can only select one option for "contains" rendering that useless for our goal. 

lindseygarrett
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Any update on this Hubspot? Last update from the product team was almost a year ago!

I realize it might not be a "simple" solution, but I will reitterate the challenges we have with country and state/providence pick lists for being a global company. There is no way to maintain hundreds of complicated dependency rules [if Canada, show these providences, if U.S. show these states, etc.] per form AND the workflows to then put the correct data in the native fields so the data integrates with other systems like Salesforce.

A state/country combo is basic, and has been available on simple form systems for 15+ years. 😒

There are also tons of comments on this thread about various other uses that need these dependencies.  Let's make it a priority!

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Commenting for a customer here.

Wondering if we have any updates on this? How I envision dependent fields to work would be similar to workflow (if/then) branch. 

I can think of many possible situations where dependent form fields will be super useful as compared to > writing the condition within the form question itself OR setting up multiple forms as a workaround.

Would love an update, thanks (:

PThomas
Teilnehmer/-in

This is a feature we really need! Right now we are using smart rules on landing pages to ask multiple layers of questions and it is an incredibly frustrating work around.

paju
Teilnehmer/-in

Currrently struggling to set up Gravity Forms and Zapier to feed data into Hubspot, since I need more dependencies than HS forms support.  Really missing the ability to have multiple dependent fields.  The need for this is driven by the criteria used by our sales management to allocate leads.

cliffignacio
Mitglied

Any updates on implementing this???

JTorresCG
Mitglied

Is there any further updates on this idea? Surprised we don't have it to be honest.

TRosic
Mitglied

Would be nice to actually get the feature after 5 years of requests! Not sure for how long already is the "Being reviewed" status on, though. Let's see.