HubSpot Ideas

JonathanDC

Multi-language support for email subscription pages

It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.

98 Commentaires
drong
Contributeur

This would be a great function to have, especially how my team and i are starting to do more spanish marketing.

CevaBenelux
Membre

Has there been any progress on the beta? The availability of this feature is very important for an international company.

emelie
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

We have many clients asking for this! Really need it.

christian1
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Hi all

We have multiple HubSpot clients, who are internationally located in the US, Denmark, France, Belgium etc. (at least 7 different languages). 

Our issue is that HubSpot's resubscription email functionality only supports 1 language

In real life this means that if a person from France has unsubscribed but wishes to resubscribe, then he/she needs to be send the resubscription email (as you know).

But when it is only possible to have this system email in 1 language he/she will receive the "wrong" language, which we always make English because that is the "global language".

It is really difficult for me to see how HubSpot cannot support such basic functionality but still be so (increasingly) expensive.

juha-solteq
Membre | Partenaire solutions

This is definetly needed by companies who work with multiple languages.

msalomon
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hey guys,

looks like this is still a pain point in HubSpot.
We can help you out, we have developed a solution for a multilingual preference page.
If you are interested get in touch with me 😉

Fab555
Membre

Hello

Except msalomon Is there someone who found a kind off solution ?

How do you handle with it ?

y2tiger
Membre

I need in a Korean language as well!

arinker
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions

Hi Hubspot Team,

how can I get Beta-Access to this Feature? We are already Beta-User.

Best,

Arno

ekpierce
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

Yes! Same for system pages like 404 please!

sk0si
Contributeur

Much business runs international, so a trustful mail-subscription site in native language of customers is definitely needed. Such workarounds are process-killers in the longterm. 

petr_panek
Participant

Will be really helpful.

markusarvidsson
Contributeur

Any updates on this from HubSpot?

DR-OAIM
Membre

JoeMayall
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hey folks!

I'm seeing activity on this thread, so I wanted to hop in and confirm that this still is In Beta for Marketing Hub Starter, Pro, Enterprise, and Legacy (Basic).

You can learn more here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/create-translations-for-your-email-subscription-types

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

folked
Contributeur de premier rang

Hi @JoeMayall. The beta you mention is for managing Subscription types only.  I think what's requested here is a way to easily manage the languages of the entire subscription page (same for the Unsubscribe backup page and Subscription update confirmation page). Making sure that the customers will see all subscription pages and its components (page template + subscription types) in ONE common language is not possible today (at least not that I am aware of). 

We experience cases, where a contact submits a form on a spanish page, receives an english DOI email (another issue!), than receives a spanish marketing email and - when clicking on manage preferences - gets a page in spanish+english. 

DominiqueV
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Hi, 

Any update here? Multi-subscription pages should be 100% multilingual, not just the subscription types. 

All my clients are disapointed when they find out this is not possible. 

best regards,

Dominique

ridingforlife
Contributeur de premier rang

Can someone confirm, is this beta for the entire subscription page (all of the content), or ONLY the subscription types on the page (showing a mix of multiple languages on the page)? Thanks!

hugspot
Participant

The beta is only for the subscription types, which is not enough for us.
Multi-subscription pages should be 100% multilingual, not just the subscription types. 

CarolineZ
Membre

Agreed. We need this for the whole page, not just for the subscription types.