Multi-language support for email subscription pages

It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.

HubSpot updates
70 Replies
drong
Occasional Contributor

This would be a great function to have, especially how my team and i are starting to do more spanish marketing.

CevaBenelux
New Contributor

Has there been any progress on the beta? The availability of this feature is very important for an international company.

emelie Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

We have many clients asking for this! Really need it.

christian1
Occasional Contributor

Hi all

We have multiple HubSpot clients, who are internationally located in the US, Denmark, France, Belgium etc. (at least 7 different languages). 

Our issue is that HubSpot's resubscription email functionality only supports 1 language

In real life this means that if a person from France has unsubscribed but wishes to resubscribe, then he/she needs to be send the resubscription email (as you know).

But when it is only possible to have this system email in 1 language he/she will receive the "wrong" language, which we always make English because that is the "global language".

It is really difficult for me to see how HubSpot cannot support such basic functionality but still be so (increasingly) expensive.

juha-solteq
New Contributor

This is definetly needed by companies who work with multiple languages.

msalomon
New Contributor

Hey guys,

looks like this is still a pain point in HubSpot.
We can help you out, we have developed a solution for a multilingual preference page.
If you are interested get in touch with me Smiley Wink

Fab555
New Contributor

Hello

Except msalomon Is there someone who found a kind off solution ?

How do you handle with it ?

y2tiger
Occasional Contributor

I need in a Korean language as well!

arinker
Top Contributor

Hi Hubspot Team,

how can I get Beta-Access to this Feature? We are already Beta-User.

Best,

Arno

ekpierce
Occasional Contributor

Yes! Same for system pages like 404 please!