Multi-language support for email subscription pages

It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.

41 Replies
Vince
Occasional Contributor

We need the same. In some countries it is not compliant to have the footer in a different language (France f.e.) and we have a customer with 15+ countries who uses HubSpot and can therefore only include the link to the unsubscribe all option in the footer. Shame.

Herman
Occasional Contributor

Yep.

Big frustration in a multi-langual environment.

New Contributor

yes yes and yes ty

ghovens
Occasional Contributor

We need this is as well, everything else is doable in a multi-lingual way except for this thing. A real pity.

Emmanouil
Regular Contributor

Hubspot really need to look seriously at customers outside US that have multilanguage customers. 

TravisP
Occasional Contributor

Adding my voice of support to this. Supporting multi-language forms and emails seems odd if one can't support multi-language preferences.

LukeD
Regular Visitor

Definitely need this.

Vince
Occasional Contributor

We have a solution for this which we are currently testing. I will let you know if it is stable once were done. 

dgil89
New Contributor

The company I work for also needs this feature, we have offices in 4 countries and have customers in over 8 languages. 

Vince
Occasional Contributor

@dgil89 @LukeD @JonathanDC @Emmanouil and others reading this.

Finally we managed to implement and test a solution for this in our org and also for an enterprise customer with business in over 14 countries. It is running stable. Contact me vincent.schneider@cloudconsulting24.com if you want more information. One time costs once implemented and we provide an admin manual.