HubSpot Ideas

JonathanDC

Multi-language support for email subscription pages

It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.

98 Comentários
stugreen
Colaborador(a)

We need this too.

We use three different languages and ideally need to be able to offer the pref page in those languages.

Sending multilanguage emails and then users seeing an english pref page isnt a good experience.

Vince
Participante

@stugreen we have a solution for displaying the subscitpion center in differen languages. Contact me under vincent.schneider@cloudconsulting24.com, then we can set an appointment for a demo. 

Status atualizado para: In Planning
kleonard
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

IlkkaTuominen
Colaborador(a)

Just checking in here as we need this as bad as everyone else here. Based in a multilingual country and operations in many countries.

horeapiper
Participante | Parceiro Elite

We also need this to. We have multiple clients with different languages in their portal. This sould be a basic option based.

folked
Top colaborador(a)

There is a plug-in available in the Markterplace now called " Multi-Language Subscription Preferences ". This seems to work fine and installing it is more than easy. Only part which is not translated are the subscription types incl. their description. 

Use this module to support multi-language Subscription Preferences. The module supports the following 18 languages:

• Chinese (China)
  • Chinese (Hong-Kong)
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • English
  • Finnish
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Norwegian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish (Mexico)
  • Spanish (Spain)
  • Swedish

Simply replace the default Subscription Preferences module in your desired template, no additional edits are necessary.

The module will populate the language set in a user’s browser settings.

Trine
Membro

We are an international company and it is definitively a need for us.  With GDPR it's a requirement to communicate in a language the audience understands. Hubspot needs to seriously look at multilanguage options, in both emails and forms for it to be a platform we can use going forward.

Jana1
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription types. We should be able to tailor the description of the subbscription types to our clients' preferred language.

KennethDahl
Participante

Would be great to have Russian language added to the unsubscription page as well. 

NathalieStick
Membro

Yes it would be convenient and more friendly for our contacts to offer them a page in their own language.  

Status atualizado para: In Planning
TylerScionti
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Providing an update as this feature is currently being investigated and soon worked on, stay tuned for updates on a beta and rollout!

rominabuchle
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new functionality and would appreciate it, if I could be part of beta version. 

MarkdeLange
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Good news, it would help if this can be rolled out in the next month or so. I am getting pressure from a number of clients.

Librekom
Participante

I need this. I reallly do!

specksie
Colaborador(a)

we too

brendoneby
Membro

We have offices in both Germany and the US, with separate user bases.  Its very important to us to be able to communicate with people in their respective languages, especially around their account preferences.  This would be a VERY helpful feature, thanks for getting it started!  I look forward to hearing more.

FlorianAgendize
Membro

That would be really good

HFRAAK
Membro

We really need this!

NathanWillekens
Membro

Yes please!

RicardoOliveira
Membro

Same here! It would be awesome to have this feature ready for our customers worldwide!