HubSpot Ideas

Sibar76

Multi-language social posts

I have to write posts in social media in English, Italian, German and French. If write posts directly in FB, I can choose the language of the post and my target views the posts according to IP address (country). In Hubspot is not possibile...I have to write one post in several languages all in one single message.

19 Replies
Daria
HubSpot Product Team

Could you help us make sure we build the right feature by answering a couple of quick questions about targeting?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeizVoUa0ybohjdZ9D48A7ET4NyxhfVHSLXsMzpYhCWo2MMXA/viewform?...

Thanks!

bowman_cipher

I would really like to see this idea as well!

Thanks,

Bill Bowman

wbowman@cipher.com

bethimc
Participant

I would love to see this also! We're going to have use Hootsuite or something else in the meantime

RenéP
Participant

Same here, this feature would be very helpful.

We are starting with Hubspot now, and are  very excited, but as long as I can't post multi-language directly from Hubspot I'll have to continue to do it directly on Facebook.
Here's the explanation on how this is done on Facebook, maybe this helps to make my need clearer.
https://www.facebook.com/help/181155025579876

Thanks a lot for considering it! 🙂

Crowley

Yes, please add this feature. What happens now? The team leaves the HubSpot platform to go directly to Facebook and enters the two languages and posts. We, marketing team, lose the campaign monitoring and performance tracking. Just allowing the ability to use multiple languages within each post would be a huge benefit for us. Thank you for the consideration. 

Oliver75
Contributor

We would love to see this feature, too.

Our company needs to post in German and English.

Guus-Inbnd
Member | Platinum Partner

Really looking forward to this feature!

hcheney

Hello @hubspot please can you let us know about this feature? We really want to manage all our post content in one system - Hubspot. This "Add post in another language" feature has long been around in Facebook, when will it be available to edit in Hubspot Marketing Posts?

Guus-Inbnd

Smiley Happy

CNM
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes, please

CNM
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Yes!

sk0si
Contributor

We have tourism organisations on marketing enterprise level, they can't use HubSpot for Social Media Postings now. And I think so much other Professional & Enterprise Users need multilingual postings. German / Englisch / French / Italian are common. Hope that will be fixed very soon.

Guus-Inbnd

Waiting for this!

DR-OAIM

We are based in Quebec, Canada and now have a Marketing Professional plan.

This kills a big part of the functionality for us to use Hubspot. As a result of the deficiency, we are paying for a solution that we can't use for any social posting on Facebook that properly targets and displays the correct language message to our audiences.

Can someone @hubspot please give us an update? This has been IN PLANNING for over 2 years.

mrijnders78
Participant | Diamond Partner

Waiting for this.

JRenaud

We are closing on 3 years since this original request was made. 
Able to communicate on social media in multiple languages is the norm, not an exception, for companies operating in Europe. Can we please have this feature setup?

KSederholm

+1 for a HubSpot solution re: a Multi-lingual post interface.
(We have offices and subsidiary companies is Québec, Canada.)

BBrumm

+1 from Germany as well. We have customers all over Europe and would appreciate to use this feature, the workaround to post on LinkedIn manually is a pita. 😉

Joachim_Koch
Participant | Platinum Partner

As we're looking to develop a solution for ourselves and customers, I am curious about the standard use case, e.g., would you be posting posts in different languages to the same platform and the same facebook or LinkedIn page or X-Handle?  Would you be posting mono language posts but to different language pages? All of the above, something else?