HubSpot Ideas

APROPLAN

Multi-language Blog

Multi languages features like Landing pages & website have.

I think it's essential to have a blog in multiple languages.

97 Comentarios
christian1
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

@Giuseppe thank you for your reply. Do you have any live examples?

makototaguchi11
Miembro

I am trying to use this suggestion.

https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/removing-language-barrier-multi-language-module-hubspot-blogs

Seems like I can use only one template for translations. Is there any way to use different template for each language?

RJB
Miembro

It's utterly ridiculous that paying customers have to 'vote' for such a basic feature...

SimonH_Demodia
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

Just wondering whether there has been any movement on this at all. I agree with others in here that this is an essential given that we can already localise other parts of the website.

thisisdatis
Colaborador

when will this be updated? A HubSpot representative mentioned 6 months ago that this feature is confirmed.

benvanlooy
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Platinum

I agree, when do we get an update?

It's been a while and this is a pretty important feature.

Currently have a blog for a client in 6 languages = which means there are 6 blogs instead of 1 blog with translation options. Pretty silly imo.

RJB
Miembro

Agreed. Please, can you update paying customers on when this feature (a standard in almost all other CMSs) will be live?

My organisation has 10+ installations of Hubspot, each one with multiple languages. We need translation functionality on the blogs. It's not a 'nice to have', it's a necessity. Having separate blogs for separate languages is not practical at all, neither from a content management perspective nor a user experience perspective (plus, I fear, an SEO perspective).

thisisdatis
Colaborador

We have seen a big dip in overall traffic on our route site since switching over to our HubSpot subdomain blog. All signs are pointing to the blog being the culprit... I think this is more of a subdomain issue than an international language issue, however, I'm sure it doesn't help that our website is split out into an American and Canadian version while our blog isn't.  The Canadian site has taken a bigger hit, so it's likely the case. 

This is a necessity, not a nice to have.

melanie_diduenj
Miembro

Any update on this release ??

Catalpha
Participante | Partner

This would make a great feature.

cathyc
Miembro

This is absolutely critical to our SEO strategy in Europe and Asia.  Please prioritize so it moves quickly through development.  We'd love to be a beta-tester when this is ready to test drive. 

CristianA
Participante

Any ETA for this feature?

benvanlooy
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Platinum

I believe the ETA was - 1 year ago Emoticono indiferente

CristianA
Participante

@benvanlooy  "super" - no progress recorded since 1 year.

So we're basically stuck with either keeping separate blogs, using some sort of "language tags" workaround on the blog or not translating at all?

thisisdatis
Colaborador

Seems like a common trend - they give you an ETA then miss the ETA, go dark, and say they can't give you an accurate date. This happened on another thread I'm part of. They gave us a timeline of completion by Q2, a month into Q2 (after 7 unanswered messages from me in the thread) they responded saying that they are working on it but can't give a date as to when it will be released.

Ridiculous.

vernierd
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

Every customer that starts te use the cms is saying the same thing. Why are landing pages and website pagina multi-lingual and why is this not available in the blog cms? We also have been asking this since 2017 through all channels at our disposal. 

HubSpot shouldn't launch single-language tools anymore as they did with the Knowledge Base and Chatflows tool. We simply can't sell it like that. 

osc
Participante

Is there any member of the @hubspot team who can give us more information than "we're working on it, but we don't know, when it will be launched?"

Urgently needed feature!!

JimB_Huble
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

We're also keen to have an update on the progress of the development of this feature. 

We recently built out the functionality described here, on a client site:

https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/removing-language-barrier-multi-language-module-hubspot-blogs

It took a lot of troubleshooting to get right and definitely felt like more of a workaround than the HubSpot translation functionality on the main website pages.

An update from HubSpot would be much appreciated!

AnnikaR_ML
Participante | Partner nivel Gold

I'd also like to hear if there is going to be a release of this soon. Seems like a basic feature for blogs that should be included.

krista_ca
Miembro

We're also looking for this functionality. Has anyone implemented the recommendations from this article? https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/removing-language-barrier-multi-language-module-hubspot-blogs