Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

HubSpot updates
Multi-Currency DealsCommunity Manager
Friday

Hey @Simpleselling time stamps to come shortly to all Idea interfaces, apologies for the current inconvenience. 

Andy's own post was recent, you will be notified by email when this Idea is subject to updates or is 'Delivered'.

Multi-Currency DealsHubSpot Product Team
Friday

@TomPerry, we don't have a set date right now, there are a number of other priorities that we are working on first. Our current goal is to start working on multiple currencies in the second half of the year.

Multi-Currency DealsCommunity Manager
changed to: New
Friday

changed to: Investigating
Friday

Allowing for deals in different currencies is on our roadmap. Thank you for the feedback and examples.

changed to: Delivered
Friday

Multiple currencies is now live to Marketing Enterprise, Sales Professional and Enterprise, and Service Enterprise customers. Please see this Knowledge article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies) for more information!

110 Replies
bbairstow
New Contributor

We are using Pipeline to manage multicurencies,   so I dont need a Currency Symbol

If there is one currency with no symbol that would help anyone using the prescribed Pipeline option for managing multicurrency reporting.

It is hardly "dangerous" if you dont want to use the "nil currency" dont use it ,  just like you dont use pesos or whatever

tsaphir
New Contributor

A must-must-have for international companies. 

I just switched to Hubspot from another CRM which had multi-currency, and it's quite a frustrating surprise to discover it is not in Hubspot yet.

I also read posts dated over a year ago by HS employees, mentioning this was in the "roadmap" already. 

Quite a number of upvotes already, and still probably many customers not voting.

=> Hubspot, could you share your concrete plans on this feature ?

paju
Occasional Contributor

Any updates on this?  It's not just a CRM problem.   Hard to evaluate ROI of marketing when deals are in multiple currencies and multiple currencies are not supported in Hubspot.

EchoBarrier
New Contributor

Is there any update on Multi Currency, especially now that we can produce quotes from Hubspot this function is a must

alexquintly
New Contributor

We are also in urgent need for this.

dvdbldwn
New Contributor

Need this to work.  It's been 2 years since many people are reqeuestring it.  What is the plan?  I need to be able to show which leads i generate are tied to salesforce opportunities.

Gatzwiller
New Contributor

Please add this feature! 

It is a show stopper at the moment.

Br

Niels

MortenFA
New Contributor

Could anyone from hubspot please provide an update on this one!

I need to know when this is in place, or I will have to find another CRM that supports a global sales organisation

Shannona
Occasional Contributor

update?? last update was more than a year ago-??? @AndyPitre

MortenFA
New Contributor

@Shannona that doesnt help me Smiley Happy