HubSpot Ideas

jcox

Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

Mises à jour HubSpot
Re: Multi-Currency Deals - changed to: Delivered
September 11, 2018 01:32 PM

Multiple currencies is now live to Marketing Enterprise, Sales Professional and Enterprise, and Service Enterprise customers. Please see this Knowledge article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies) for more information!

April 20, 2017 06:14 AM

Hey @Simpleselling time stamps to come shortly to all Idea interfaces, apologies for the current inconvenience. 

Andy's own post was recent, you will be notified by email when this Idea is subject to updates or is 'Delivered'.

April 06, 2017 01:27 PM

@TomPerry, we don't have a set date right now, there are a number of other priorities that we are working on first. Our current goal is to start working on multiple currencies in the second half of the year.

Statut mis à jour : Investigating
April 03, 2017 11:15 AM

Allowing for deals in different currencies is on our roadmap. Thank you for the feedback and examples.

Statut mis à jour : New
March 31, 2017 07:21 AM

112 Commentaires
EchoBarrier
Membre

Hi

I have changed the currencies on the deals, but this does not seem to update the sales deals leader board.  Or Have I done something worng?

Also what would be great is to be able to set a defuclt currency to each sales pipline. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help

Regards

aletocar
Membre

Hi!

So, I set up multiple currencies for my deals. The problem is the deal forecast report in the dashboard is rendered useless with multicurrencies, since it shows the report for the deal amount, instead of the company amount. Since we have deals with different currencies in the same pipeline (USD, ARS and UYU for example), that report is no longer usable.

Shouldn't the report allow some editing to show company currency instead of the deal amount? Any ideas on this?

KatieMarr
Contributeur

I will second Aletocar on this, we need reports that will reflect the converted dollar values into a company report, the deals forecast, and all stock reports, do not do the conversions, so the reports grossly under-represent our actual weighted pipelines (in our case under, others may be over). 

An indication of when reporting will be updated to take currency into consideration, or if there are custom ways to work around this for accurate forecasting dashboards, i'd love to hear about them! 

Thanks,

Katie 

aletocar
Membre

@KatieMarr I've created a new Idea for this issue.

Can you please upvote? Since the multi currency idea has already been deployed, i was advised to open a new one to get attention faster.

It's been posted here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Deals-forecast-report-should-use-company-currency-in-...

KatieMarr
Contributeur

@aletocar upvote done! 

aletocar
Membre

awesome!

Workaround in the meantime is creating a custom report that takes company currency into account, though this is not a solution... 

glaurain
Contributeur

Agreed.  I also upvoted.  

But have to say I'm a bit dismayed that HubSpot Product team would "commercially release" this feature without asking its customers what they need, why etc.?  Product Team you have a friendly audience that is willing to devote our time and energy to show you how we want to used multiple currencies.  Why not take advantage of that?

Ideally, this release would have been released with:

a) Here's Phase One of mult. currencies and it includes a, b, and c and  then

b) Our Phase Two will include x, y, and z, along with an estimated time frame. 

It at least lets us know if we need to work with an outside consultant or internal resources to develop a work-around due to the present gaps.

johnigoe
Membre

Where Deals are synced with SalesForce, and work in multiple currencies, this would be really useful!

StampMe
Participant

Our business operates worldwide. It would be good to have the option to save deals in the local currency. ie. USD, AUD, GBP, EUR etc

CJenson
Membre

This is now available.  We are using Multi-currency in Hubspot now.

Here is an article telling you how to set it up:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies?KBO...

johnelmer
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite
A currency conversion app is now available on the HubSpot App. Marketplace:

Automatically Convert Deal Amounts to other Currencies

• Conversion rates are updated every 60 seconds to give you near real time accuracy when you are using the calculator.
    • You do not pay per user, only per HubSpot portal, and it comes with a free 7-day trial. In addition, users can perform unlimited calculations at no additional cost.
    • The Ultimate Currency Converter was developed as part of the HubSpot App Accelerator program run by HubSpot to solve for specific customer needs.

The HubSpot Solutions Partner behind this app, Bayard Bradford, are the creators of the popular Ultimate Data Export app for HubSpot.

johnelmer
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite
A currency conversion app is now available on the HubSpot App Marketplace:

Automatically Convert Deal Amounts to other Currencies

• Conversion rates are updated every 60 seconds to give you near real time accuracy when you are using the calculator.
    • You do not pay per user, only per HubSpot portal, and it comes with a free 7-day trial. In addition, users can perform unlimited calculations at no additional cost.
    • The Ultimate Currency Converter was developed as part of the HubSpot App Accelerator program run by HubSpot to solve for specific customer needs.

The HubSpot Solutions Partner behind this app, Bayard Bradford, are the creators of the popular Ultimate Data Export app for HubSpot.