Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

HubSpot updates
Multi-Currency DealsCommunity-Manager
changed to: New
03-31-2017

Multi-Currency DealsHubSpot Produkt-Team
changed to: Investigating
04-03-2017

Allowing for deals in different currencies is on our roadmap. Thank you for the feedback and examples.

Multi-Currency DealsCommunity-Manager
04-20-2017

Hey @Simpleselling time stamps to come shortly to all Idea interfaces, apologies for the current inconvenience. 

Andy's own post was recent, you will be notified by email when this Idea is subject to updates or is 'Delivered'.

04-06-2017

@TomPerry, we don't have a set date right now, there are a number of other priorities that we are working on first. Our current goal is to start working on multiple currencies in the second half of the year.

changed to: Delivered
09-11-2018

Multiple currencies is now live to Marketing Enterprise, Sales Professional and Enterprise, and Service Enterprise customers. Please see this Knowledge article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies) for more information!

110 Comentários
scastro_76
Berater

Would really love to have this feature. We're working in multiple curriences on our dashboard now. 

Spencert
Mitwirkender

I also agree we are a canadian company and need these sorts of currency options as we sell to the us and canada. 

ARC06
Mitwirkender

I would definitely like to see currencies introduced to Hubspot. We deal in Pounds, Euros and Dollars and currently it's all a bit of a mess, especially with the introduction of products, which means that you can't really use products in combination with multiple pipelines for each currency

COReilly
Sachkundiger

This is one of the few complaints we have with the CRM. We hope to see multi-currency rolled out very soon.

RalphDuin
Mitwirkender

We need this! :-)

jose
Mitwirkender

We would also like to be able to have deals in multiple currency (USD, GBP, Euro).

Thanks in advance. 

Maka
Berater

we also need this in order to completely switch from our old platform to Hubspot deals 

rishichande
Mitwirkender

I see this has been suggested a few times before, but not being able to create deals in multiple currencies really is a major drawback of hubspot. As a global company it inhibits our ability to use this platform to its' fullest.

I notice this is not the first time this has been raised so wojld really appreciate an updated timeframe on when we can expect this to be fixed

Hmossop
Berater

Any update on this feature? We are really in need of it with sales people all over the place and selling in 3 different currencies. This is the biggest downside right now for us

Shannona
Berater

@DanielBertschi updates on release of this feature? last post I saw was that it was planned for second half of last year-? please