HubSpot Ideas

jcox

Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

HubSpot Updates
Re: Multi-Currency Deals - changed to: Delivered
September 11, 2018 01:32 PM

Multiple currencies is now live to Marketing Enterprise, Sales Professional and Enterprise, and Service Enterprise customers. Please see this Knowledge article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies) for more information!

April 20, 2017 06:14 AM

Hey @Simpleselling time stamps to come shortly to all Idea interfaces, apologies for the current inconvenience. 

Andy's own post was recent, you will be notified by email when this Idea is subject to updates or is 'Delivered'.

April 06, 2017 01:27 PM

@TomPerry, we don't have a set date right now, there are a number of other priorities that we are working on first. Our current goal is to start working on multiple currencies in the second half of the year.

Investigating
April 03, 2017 11:15 AM

Allowing for deals in different currencies is on our roadmap. Thank you for the feedback and examples.

New
March 31, 2017 07:21 AM

112 Replies
CJenson

As a global company our biggest downside in using Hubspot is we can't show each deal in its actually currency.

We hope you will give serious consideration to this.

Warren

We would also like to be able to have sales pipelines for each region and report in the appropriate currency (USD, GBP, Euro).

Thanks in advance. Warren

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

AndyPitre
HubSpot Product Team

Allowing for deals in different currencies is on our roadmap. Thank you for the feedback and examples.

TomPerry
Member | Partner

Is there an update on the date by when this may be available, please ?

We have a new Hubspot customer moving onto the Sales / CRM platform with pan- EMEA business - it would help if we knew when this may appear on the roadmap / beta ?

Thanks 

AndyPitre
HubSpot Product Team

@TomPerry, we don't have a set date right now, there are a number of other priorities that we are working on first. Our current goal is to start working on multiple currencies in the second half of the year.

TomPerry
Member | Partner

Thanks for the update Andy - even if it's not great news on the timing it is good to be able to position this properly with prospects - cheers

Simpleselling

Any updates on this? Wish we could see the timestamps on this thread. Thx.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Simpleselling time stamps to come shortly to all Idea interfaces, apologies for the current inconvenience. 

Andy's own post was recent, you will be notified by email when this Idea is subject to updates or is 'Delivered'.

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

@jcox @Simpleselling @TomPerry @Warren @CJenson There is actually a pretty good workaround available which (ideally) involves the Reporting Add-on. I described it in detail on my blog. Hopefully you'll find it helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.

Matias_Poisson

Hi, I also need this functionality for our company, we operate in 97 countries and having all in USD or EUR doesn't help to local teams.

@DanielBertschi, I tried to follow your approach but it still doesn't fit for us.

Quick question, is there any way to make a custom currency field appear before the amount field on Deal creation form? Placing the field in the right position doesn't seem to work.

Simpleselling

@DanielBertschi, that's great stuff! Thank you!

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Sorry to hear that the workaround doesn't work for you, @Matias_Poisson. It isn't possible to place the custom currency property field on the same line as the amount property but you should be able to add it just before it (= in the line above). I just tested this successfully:

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.53.39.png

Here is the Deal creation form after the changes were applied:

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.53.57.png

Please note that the required fields functionality is currenctly in beta and may not be switched on in your HubSpot portal.

Also, great to hear that this hack works for you, @Simpleselling!

Matias_Poisson

Thanks @DanielBertschi I will try it again. Maybe it's a matter of browser cache.

Updated: Is this browser specific? Because I don't see the same screen as you. Even if I place the property right before amount it should at the end of the creation form with the rest of the custom properties.

Deal PropertiesDeal Properties

troelsfeodor
Top Contributor

This is currently the main issue holding us back from fully switching from Salesforce to Hubspot Sales/CRM. We already use Hubspot Marketing integrated with Salesforce, but would love to make the move.

NB2004
Participant

This is a great idea - please implement

katrinaokeefe

As a sales person for a multinational organization, this really MUST happen.

Matias_Poisson

Hi @DanielBertschi

I've been playing for a couple of weeks with the properties in order to try find the best way of implementing a temp solution. Basically I'm creating pipelines for each country but also currency field. I rearranged properties and grouped them as needed. This works fine for creation but not for preview form and Deal detail. If you check you will see currency is almost at the end and far away from amount field.

This could be minor problem, but for users working with laptops or tablets makes a difference. They dont see the field in some cases as it doesn't fit screen so they need to scroll.

DealProperties.png

By the way, any update on the functionality development?

Thanks,

Matías

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Matias_Poisson

You can change this the following way:

• Open a random deal
  • Click on 'View all properties' at the bottom of the 'About' section

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 00.07.19.png

• Click on the Currency property (see the highlighted part in the screenshot) and drag it up to the correct position

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 00.00.44.png

• Go back to the deal view and it should all be fine now. See here for example:

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 00.02.25.png

Please note that this setting is user specific. Every user needs to change this once manually. The setting also applies to the preview functionality. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

petew

Hey just chiming in here - think it'd be a good addition to be able to define different pipelines with different deal currencies;

e.g. Pipeline A - CAD

Pipeline B - USD, etc

Another point that came up was in Reporting, and I think it'd be helpful to be able to define currency by pipeline for easier Reporting by pipeline and seeing the various Deal Forecasts etc in their respective currencies.