Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

108 Replies
CJenson
Occasional Contributor

As a global company our biggest downside in using Hubspot is we can't show each deal in its actually currency.

We hope you will give serious consideration to this.

Warren

We would also like to be able to have sales pipelines for each region and report in the appropriate currency (USD, GBP, Euro).

Thanks in advance. Warren

Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Idea Submitted

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Allowing for deals in different currencies is on our roadmap. Thank you for the feedback and examples.

TomPerry
New Contributor

Is there an update on the date by when this may be available, please ?

We have a new Hubspot customer moving onto the Sales / CRM platform with pan- EMEA business - it would help if we knew when this may appear on the roadmap / beta ?

Thanks 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@TomPerry, we don't have a set date right now, there are a number of other priorities that we are working on first. Our current goal is to start working on multiple currencies in the second half of the year.

TomPerry
New Contributor

Thanks for the update Andy - even if it's not great news on the timing it is good to be able to position this properly with prospects - cheers

Simpleselling
New Contributor

Any updates on this? Wish we could see the timestamps on this thread. Thx.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Simpleselling time stamps to come shortly to all Idea interfaces, apologies for the current inconvenience. 

Andy's own post was recent, you will be notified by email when this Idea is subject to updates or is 'Delivered'.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@jcox @Simpleselling @TomPerry @Warren @CJenson There is actually a pretty good workaround available which (ideally) involves the Reporting Add-on. I described it in detail on my blog. Hopefully you'll find it helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.