HubSpot Ideas

jcox

Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

112 Comentarios
Shannona
Participante

@MortenFA sorry I'm not in a position to help you. I'm asking Hubspot for an update as I inquired about this feature mor ethan a year ago...

martinsiebler
Miembro

I'm very happy to see that a lot of people are facing the same issue as us.

Also we would like to get a response on the timeline for the implementation.

Hmossop
Miembro

Becoming a bit of a joke, this has been ETA'd for a long time now (firstly to be released in early 2017...now we're mid 2018.)...any updates?

guymaor
Miembro

The quote tool is nice but I can't use out of the US. Any timeline update on this issue?

gil1001
Colaborador líder

The last that I've heard from Hubspot it that something will be announced at Inbound - since this is Sep, I'm guessing that if they'll just announce it then, it won't be available to the public before sometime Q1 2019.

For us, this is one of the drivers to start considering a different sales CRM.

WarrenE
Participante

Hi Everyone,

We have been battling with the multi-currency for over a year now on our HubSpot instance.

We have now managed to solve this by implementing ZOHO reports connector. (It must be said having to purchase another reporting tool over and above the Hubspot reporting Add-on has not pleased our FD).

For reference, here is what we did:

1. We have a custom deal property called "Deal Currency"
  2. We have multiple deal pipelines configured (each region want to report in a different main currency)
  3. When doing import into Zoho we included these custom fields (from Deal)
  4. We created a new Forex table (in ZOHO) which contains a currency and date conversion table, this converts a deal into the pipeline currency
  5. We created a new "Query Table" in ZOHO and joined the Deals with the Forex calculation that was created in 4 above
  6. We then had to recreate all the ZOHO reports using the new query table as the base (we created new reports for all of our regions and their associated pipeline currencies).

So our problem is "solved", we now need direct sales execs away from HubSpot dashboards to a new destination for their deal and pipeline reporting.

Hope this helps others in the community.

Warren

Gatzwiller
Miembro

@WarrenE

Thanks a lot! Nice workaround. 

However I refuse to code this on the side, since I consider it to be a major lack of functionality in HS.  

HS should make it a core feature now!

BR

Niels

gil1001
Colaborador líder

@WarrenE@Gatzwiller I agree, it is nice, but getting the sales people to work on a different tool misses the purpose of having a good sales solution.

As I've mentioned in the past, in my discussions with Hubspot I know they are working on it and it is expected to be released soon 

Hmossop
Miembro

@gil1001 I hope that's the case, however I've been also told that they they are working on it, and by the end of the year, over 2 years ago...so my faith in their updates are waining slightly 😉

glaurain
Colaborador

We really, really need this capability.  Product team, please provide an update on status.  In April, you said it would be 2nd half of the year.  It's now mid-way through 3Q so when are you anticipating on delivering this?

Thanks.

Maddox
Miembro

As a new Hubspot customer, it's baffling that we can't use different currencies - this is a basic feature that needs to be implemented asap.

ctfoskett
Miembro

Hello Hubspot

We need multiple currencies, at least by teams if not by deals.  In other words, a US team uses US$  a European eam or country uses Euros, etc.  I have teams in the US, Europe, South Africa and Egypt and soon in India.  Hubspot advertizes international currencies, but does no tell you that its only one curency per company until after you have done a lot of work.

This is the 21st century, and business is international.  I'd like to know when we will get this or whther I should start migration to another CRM.

Gatzwiller
Miembro

I am afraid HS is holding this feature back from release. You´ll notice how HS is using multiple pipelines as a way to solve the currency issue. Since multiple pipeplines cost money - a lot of money - HS are not likely to add this feature. 

Skærmbillede 2018-08-30 kl. 16.09.31.png

Hmossop
Miembro

Is it my eyes, or do I see the possibility of adding currencies in the admin settings now? 😮

ctfoskett
Miembro

Hi Hmossop

Thank you, yes there iare such possibilities.  But the can only be one currency per Company, not for example, different currencies for different teams within the same comapny.  Also, I see in the community there are  requests for multiple currnecies in a pipeline, which is also not allowed.  Some community members have proposed work-arounds.  I am studying them.  But the basic problem is that hubSpot CRM is woefully defficient in this area.

guymaor
Miembro

Looks like you can add "currency" top the deal properties but you can't do anything with it.

0.PNG

MortenFA
Miembro
Gatzwiller
Miembro

@Hmossop

Your´re right!

But they added it as a "professional" feature. So 368 Euros a month! 

I think we´ll make a workaround. 

BR
N

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
jsg121
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Multiple currencies is now live to Marketing Enterprise, Sales Professional and Enterprise, and Service Enterprise customers. Please see this Knowledge article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/add-and-edit-your-account-currencies) for more information!

KatieMarr
Colaborador

Well thank you! this is spectacular news! I've already set it up and can't wait to get my reports in order as well!