HubSpot Ideas

jcox

Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

112 Comentarios
gil1001
Colaborador líder

@Hmossop where do you see a quote builder?

Hmossop
Miembro

@gil1001 If you use the products feature, you can build a quote straight from that (strange that they haven't announced it, I know!)

gil1001
Colaborador líder

@Hmossop this is awesome thanks, when you go through the generating quote process it does allow you to leave feedback saying it is in beta. Maybe that's why they didn't publish it

DanaW
Miembro

We would also be interested in participating in a beta version! this is critical to us!

KatieMarr
Colaborador

We are absolutely interested in participating in a beta program to implement milti-currency support both in reporting and the quotes tool.  

I am currently looking for a solution to move my quoting/invoicing away from, so it would be amazing timing to be able to move it all to hubspot.  

Are you anywhere close to having a beta test group for this change yet? 

bbairstow
Miembro

Hi

Can we just have a currency which is No Symbol - that way people can just imaging it is their currency.

Bruce

gil1001
Colaborador líder

@bbairstow that's a very dangerous option which will cause more confusion as you'll have multi currencies mixed together which will mess up all your reporting.

KatieMarr
Colaborador

@bbairstow the key to multi-currency support is currency conversion, more than just being able to imagine it in the right currency. 

Simply removing the symbol does not address the variance in value between the purchasers currency vs the hubspot default currency.  This is the overarching problem that needs to be resolved.  We can create separate reports using custom fields, or we can create separate pipelines, but the fact of the matter remains, all sales calcuations have to be done outside of hubspot, because we cannot calcuate actual value at scale. 

The ideal solution for this would be a real time connection with a currency conversion website, so when a deal closes, or an invoice is paid, the deal reflects the in-the-moment currency value, to be absolutely accurate to the value generated.  

I hope this helps clarify what the ask here is, and why it's so important. 

Best, 

Katie 

gil1001
Colaborador líder

@KatieMarr Thanks Katie, totally agree. The current solution even with custom currency fields requires manual conversion and separate report per currency preventing from having clear visibility of markets, territory and the funnel.

For the sake of simplicity, I would even be fine with setting up general conversion rates and only when a deal is closed having to put the exact amount.

KatieMarr
Colaborador

@gil1001, i could totally get behind that.  On the salesforce platform, you simply update the currency conversion factors whenever you want (we had a script that updated it daily for us), then that conversion was used in calcuating all report values for the various currencies into a single pipeline amount. 

bbairstow
Miembro

We are using Pipeline to manage multicurencies,   so I dont need a Currency Symbol

If there is one currency with no symbol that would help anyone using the prescribed Pipeline option for managing multicurrency reporting.

It is hardly "dangerous" if you dont want to use the "nil currency" dont use it ,  just like you dont use pesos or whatever

tsaphir
Participante

A must-must-have for international companies. 

I just switched to Hubspot from another CRM which had multi-currency, and it's quite a frustrating surprise to discover it is not in Hubspot yet.

I also read posts dated over a year ago by HS employees, mentioning this was in the "roadmap" already. 

Quite a number of upvotes already, and still probably many customers not voting.

=> Hubspot, could you share your concrete plans on this feature ?

paju
Participante

Any updates on this?  It's not just a CRM problem.   Hard to evaluate ROI of marketing when deals are in multiple currencies and multiple currencies are not supported in Hubspot.

EchoBarrier
Miembro

Is there any update on Multi Currency, especially now that we can produce quotes from Hubspot this function is a must

alexquintly
Miembro

We are also in urgent need for this.

dvdbldwn
Miembro

Need this to work.  It's been 2 years since many people are reqeuestring it.  What is the plan?  I need to be able to show which leads i generate are tied to salesforce opportunities.

Gatzwiller
Miembro

Please add this feature! 

It is a show stopper at the moment.

Br

Niels

MortenFA
Miembro

Could anyone from hubspot please provide an update on this one!

I need to know when this is in place, or I will have to find another CRM that supports a global sales organisation

Shannona
Participante

update?? last update was more than a year ago-??? @AndyPitre

MortenFA
Miembro

@Shannona that doesnt help me 🙂