HubSpot Ideas

jcox

Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

112 Commentaires
DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Hey @Shannona,

Apologies for the late answer! Let me check with our product team. I'll get back to you asap.

eginer
Membre

did you get any update on this?

bjvrens
Membre

Hi HubSpot - any news?? This is really a pain for us not having multi-currency support

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Hey @Shannona

I don't have a ton of info but I was told that this is on the roadmap for 2018 - likely towards the end of the year. 

Persoon
Membre

Hi @DanielBertschi

We need a multi currency solution since we started with Hubspot and right now it starts to be an really annoying thing. Is the pipeline suggestion still the best option for us or is your advice to wait for a real solution? When do expect an update? 

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Persoon

This is on the roadmap for late 2018. If you cannot wait, I recommend going with the custom deal property approach over using multiple pipelines.  This will be far less disruptive when the real functionality goes live than removing multiple pipelines.

Best, Daniel

Daniel3
Contributeur

Same here. Need to select the currency either on the product or on the deal level.

AST
Participant

Is there an update on when we will be able to create Deals in more than one currency? How are others working around this problem?

Could we at least have different teams within an account be able to use different currencies. My company has offices in the US and Finnland, and Germany, and we need to be able to create separate pipelines for each locations in both USD and Euros. When will this feature be availalbe?

COReilly
Contributeur

No official update from HubSpot, but I did find a workaround; HERE. It's not perfect but it's serviceable for reporting.

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Hi @COReilly, I'm glad you found my workaround helpful. I mentioned it in this thread a few times already but it's easy to get lost in all the many answers. A native solution is on the roadmap for later this year. However, for the time being, my workaround is the best solution. 

@AST @Daniel3

Daniel3
Contributeur

Thanks Daniel, we actually use the custom field for currency as well. It works ok.

You can also create a workflow where you automatically assign the currency by region but some regions may buy in different currencies, e.g. a European company could sell products to Australia in AUD, EUR, or USD.

gil1001
Contributeur de premier rang

If there is any way to expedite it or participate in the beta we would be more than happy to be part of it. We need it desperately. 

JonLindholm
Membre

We would also be interested in participating in a beta version, or even better if it’s possible to push this forward in the development with some kind of initiative or similar we would want to be a part of that as well.

All companies that work on an international market need this feature to be able to use HubSpot as a CRM tool to its full extent.

tara17x
Membre

It is absoloutley crucial to how we use Hubspot within our business that within the currency field of deals that we can log units. This is the metric we use to measure the size of a deal and we desperately need to be able to do this.

Before migrating to Hubspot we used Pipedrive which allowed for this, we will be very disappointed if Hubspot can not offer the same.

MFrankJohnson
Leader d'opinion

Update please!

martinsiebler
Membre

Update please. We would liek to get this implemented as well!

Great added value in my opinion!

dganske
Participant

Hello HubSpot team - can you make this field just a number and allow us to have a custom pre-fix or suffix for the unit of measure? For the energy field, we would like this to be "MW" or "kW". Thanks, David. We don't measure our deals necessarily in a dollar or any currency amount.

gil1001
Contributeur de premier rang

@dganske you can just add a custom filed with units and put every unit you need. It will still show $ sign though. The problem with currency (and I'm guessing also with your units if you report in different ones ) is the lack of conversion

dganske
Participant

@gil1001, yes we currently do that although it is confusing to still show a $ sign. We would like to have a custom unit attached to the amount field.

Hmossop
Membre

Now that you have a quote builder (which looks great btw), you HAVE to have multi currencies. We cannot use the quote builder until you have this!