HubSpot Ideas

jcox

Multi-Currency Deals

I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.  

112 Kommentare
DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Hi @petew

I totally agree. I'm not sure if you had a chance to read my blog post that I mentioned in an earlier message but this is exactly the proposed workaraound. Here is the post in case you missed it.

Matias_Poisson
Mitglied

Hi @DanielBertschi

I will try your intructions, however if this only applies to current user does not help much. We have almost 90 users, I can't ask each one of them to apply all the changes required.

Thanks,

Matías

gkorland
Mitglied
What about Hubspot CRM? there's no way to control the deals currency
FinnHelmo
Mitglied

For any company working in an international environment this really is a must. The workaround is just that, a workaround that doesnt work in many situations. We need a native solution to be able to have deals in different currencies.

Sadly it also seems that all the votes and comments from the old ideas.hubspot.com site about this topic have not been converted over the the new community site, thus losing out how many comments and people found this a very important issue.

bjvrens
Mitglied

Hi HubSpot. Any update on this? This topic is hindering us from deciding wherether or not to go with your guys. @DanielBertschi  - thanks for the work around. Clever indeed, but not ideal.

Leopoldo
Teilnehmer/-in

@DanielBertschi I saw your solution, looks good but i dont have the add on, are you still developing the solution for the sales pro customers?

Regards

LR

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

@Leopoldo Sales PRO doesn't give you any additional functionality in that regard but the basics of my solution work without the reporting Add-on (section 3 of my post). I would highly recommend to use currency specific pipelines so you can forecast correctly by currency. For as much as possible, you would want to use Deal views (you're probably doing this already).

danyelb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hello HubSpot,

Can you please update the status of this feature. We also have international offices and this is preventing us from going full-on with HubSpot CRM.

Thanks!

DanielBertschi
HubSpot Employee

Hey @danyelb, I just wanted to make sure you saw my comment further up (page 1 of this thread) about a pretty decent workaround. Not perfect but hopefully you'll find it helpful for the time being.

Investigator
Mitglied

Guys, until you get the ability to have deals in multiple currencies Hubspot will remain a micky mouse solution.

scastro_76
Mitglied

Would really love to have this feature. We're working in multiple curriences on our dashboard now. 

Spencert
Mitglied

I also agree we are a canadian company and need these sorts of currency options as we sell to the us and canada. 

ARC06
Mitglied

I would definitely like to see currencies introduced to Hubspot. We deal in Pounds, Euros and Dollars and currently it's all a bit of a mess, especially with the introduction of products, which means that you can't really use products in combination with multiple pipelines for each currency

COReilly
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is one of the few complaints we have with the CRM. We hope to see multi-currency rolled out very soon.

RalphDuin
Mitglied

We need this! 🙂

jose
Mitglied

We would also like to be able to have deals in multiple currency (USD, GBP, Euro).

Thanks in advance. 

Maka
Teilnehmer/-in

we also need this in order to completely switch from our old platform to Hubspot deals 

rishichande
Mitglied

I see this has been suggested a few times before, but not being able to create deals in multiple currencies really is a major drawback of hubspot. As a global company it inhibits our ability to use this platform to its' fullest.

I notice this is not the first time this has been raised so wojld really appreciate an updated timeframe on when we can expect this to be fixed

Hmossop
Mitglied

Any update on this feature? We are really in need of it with sales people all over the place and selling in 3 different currencies. This is the biggest downside right now for us

Shannona
Teilnehmer/-in

@DanielBertschi updates on release of this feature? last post I saw was that it was planned for second half of last year-? please