HubSpot Ideas

basil

Multi Channel Feedback surveys

Right now a survey can only be either email OR website. We would want this to be multi-channel at the same time (and as soon as you filled in the 3 months survey wave in one channel, the other channels realise that and stop asking for the survey):

• Email
  • Website
  • Mobile app
  • API
  • Chatbots (writing to customer loyalty in the feedback tool, not new properties)

Since we often don't have an email from our end user (because they buy from distributors), we don't get enough customer feedback. Having an API or a widget we can embedd in mobile would increase the response rate because all our users use an Android app (without login). But I think also for many other businesses, a smart multi-channel feedback would increase the feedback rates dramatically and improve their business.

5 Replies
basil
Key Advisor

Already having both website AND email enabled at the same time would help.

gswahhab
Member | Diamond Partner

Would like a simple embed to include feedback survey directly in-app. 

basil
Key Advisor

Yes, the simple embed would also make sure, that people don't mess up the survey question! So save to give to us 😉

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I wanted to thank you for your thoughtful comments on this post - your feedback helps us build a better product.

We think this is a great Idea. It's clear how having more channels available would definitely help you reach your customers in better ways. Based on the comments and examples you've all posted, we are currently reviewing this request. At this time I don’t have any details around timing or delivery, but stay tuned to this thread for more details.

I am changing the status of this idea to Being Reviewed as our team scopes out this work.

Best,
Joe

ASEBecky
Participant

We spend most of our time engaging with our customers via email and would love to have the surveys able to be embedded in our email signatures. I think this is where we would be most likely to get the highest response rate.