HubSpot Ideas

julianaflores

Multi CES Survey

I can set multiples NPS and CSAT surveys and send them to different type of customers in different languages. I need to do it with CES surveys ASAP. Pleeeeeeease!

Mises à jour HubSpot
July 28, 2021 03:50 AM

Hi HubSpot Community,

I am excited to share the good news that this feature has been delivered now 🎉

Customers with Service Hub Professional/Enterprise subscriptions will have access to creating multiple CES surveys.

Regards,

Sabari

Sr. Product Manager - Forms & Feedback

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
July 28, 2021 03:50 AM

33 Commentaires
PhilZ87
Participant

I have to say that we were lied to during sales. We were promised HubSpot can handle multiple countries and therfore languages without a problem and this also in Customer Support.

We payed a lot for the whole Enterprise Edition and also for the Service Hub. And now we see we only have one CES survey?? One in general, not even one for every language??? This is ridiculous and even more ridiculous is that it isn't considered necessary from the team to work on this. Is it that hard to fix?

I contacted our sales rep because he didn't tell us the truth. But of course he doesn't reply anymore because he probably knows what he did. Since we signed only a few weeks ago we will see if we can go against something like this with getting money back. If really needed even legally....

VaclavNovak
Participant

Definitely needed!!

ikeskes
Membre

This functionnality is very imoprtant for us. 

In factn our users are around the word and we can not gaurantee only one language. 

Stefan_PSV
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is definitely a must have and an indictment that this feature (in addition to missing multiple knowledge bases [see here]) is not even planned!
Our customer - like apparently many others - ordered a brand domain especially so that he doesn't have to work in two systems. Unfortunately, it only seems to work under extreme circumstances.

For everyone who is looking for a temporary solution:

We tried to implement it for our customer via language-related pipelines:
Each pipeline is set in the respective language and then selected as the recipient of the respective CES.

We are currently testing whether it is practical or too cumbersome to bundle multiple service-pipelines in this way.
Maybe it will help someone!

RafaCorrea
Participant

For us this is an essential feedback we need to have. These surveys have different approaches and uses, so it'd be great to have multiple CES available in different partts of the customer journey.

Jon-RevenueOps
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold

This is a highly needed feature. I am trying to sell s software company on service hub right now, I want to have a different CES survey for beta customers vs customers that are having issues with the main software, and finally vs tickets that become new feature requests or bugs.

IwanWillemsen
Contributeur

Fos us as a SaaS company with international and national customers it would really be appreciated if we can talk the same language for getting feedback on our services. We found by speaking the same language, our customers are then more willing to give feedback with comments.

Below our reasons why we find this important. Besides the reason mentioned by others: "We are a multi-language company."

The reason why we find the CES important 

CES is helping us to collect data on finding bottlenecks, improving our support/community services and also improving the UX/UI design of our SaaS tools.  The user experience and oustanding support is helping us to maintain customers, which is good for onboarding new customers and a steady business. 

We can also easily identify the ambassadors (for further marketing/community and sales purposes) , the critics and overall people with good ideas (for improving our applications and services).  These are helpfull resources for new business. 

And although we can filter out who asked us the most questions during a year, gave us the most usefull ideas. By combining it with CES we also can form a group of users who are willing to test our new appllications and can give structural feedback.  And these developments give us an edge over our competitors.

Difference for us between CES, CSAT and NPS

With CES we can go more indepth with the right person about developing/improving our products and services. CSAT and NPS is helping us with improving and testing the branding and business development. 

The work-around menioned by @Stefan_PSV wasn't suitable for us. The multiple piplines were hard to managed for the team. The human errors of losing sight of the workload and ticket progess was high.

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
SabariRam
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

SabariRam
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

I am excited to share the good news that this feature has been delivered now 🎉

Customers with Service Hub Professional/Enterprise subscriptions will have access to creating multiple CES surveys.

Regards,

Sabari

Sr. Product Manager - Forms & Feedback

IwanWillemsen
Contributeur

Great! Thank you @SabariRam  And like with any new improvements, comes new wishes and questions.

What we want to do is send both our CES from 1 pipeline (support in this example). In our situations it is the case that:

The Dutch CES should be sent if the contact person has Dutch as their preferred language AND of course when the contact has provided feedback  the Support requeast is set to closed in the Support pipeline. And the English CES should be sent to all contacts who do not have Dutch as their preferred language AND of course when the contact has given feedback the Support requeast is set to closed in the Support pipeline.

Small edit to make the situation and what we like to achieve more precise

Or can we build a IFTT workflow for this? (Had an answer from Support - not possible!) 

For example: If the Support ticket is set to Closed and the contact's preferred language is Dutch, activate CES Dutch. If the preferred language is not Dutch, activate CES English.

Katia
Membre

@IwanWillemsen Exactly! I need to do the same in French and English since we're based in Canada. For the same pipeline, we would like the survey to be sent in French or English depending on the contact's language setting.

@SabariRam The feature has not been delivered in my opinion, at least for companies like us who only have one pipeline for both languages...

IwanWillemsen
Contributeur

@Katia  and all other in this thread. I submitted the Idea after some chats with Hubspot Support: HubSpot Community - Send multiple CES survey from 1 pipeline depending of preferred language of cont...

You can can upvote it and even add your specific cases in order to help the Hubspot Product Teamfor understanding the situation and creating a suitable solution and addition to their products.

LindaMunetrix
Participant

I agree.  I need to be able to use this in multiple different channels.  I'd also like the option to manually email CES surveys as well.